Charles River Laboratories Marketing Manager, Antibody Discovery (REMOTE) in Worcester, Massachusetts
Marketing Manager, Antibody Discovery (REMOTE)
Req ID: 144493
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Niksayuna, NY, US, 12309 Fredericksburg, VA, US, 22405 O’Fallon, MO, US, 63366 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Hartford, CT, US, 06106 Hamilton, MT, US, 59840 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Hillsborough, NC, US, 27278 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Shrewsbury, MA, US, 01545 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Preston, CT, US, 06365 Hamden, CT, US, 06518 Catskill, NY, US, 12414 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Skokie, IL, US, 60077 Cape Canaveral, FL, US, 32920 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Groton, CT, US, 06340 Willimantic, CT, US, 06226 Fort Pierce, FL, US, 34982 Irvine, CA, US, 92612 Redwood City, CA, US, 94063 Carlsbad, CA, US, 92010 Hampstead, NC, US, 28443 Concord, NC, US, 28027 Waltham, MA, US, 02451-1420 Ridgefield, CT, US, 06877-0368 East Kingston, NH, US, 03827 Newark, DE, US, 19711 Holloman AFB, NM, US, 88330-0956 Beaufort, SC, US, 29945 Mattawan, MI, US, 49071 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Hanover, MD, US, 21076 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128 Houston, TX, US, 77047 Malvern, PA, US, 19355 Lebanon, CT, US, 06249 Reno, NV, US, 89511 Voluntown, CT, US, 06384 Wayne, PA, US, 19087 Emeryville, CA, US, 94608 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Thousand Oaks, CA, US, 91320 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 Oak Hill, NY, US, 12460 Bordeaux, 33, FR, 33000 US Evanston, IL, US, 60201 Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Framingham, MA, US, 01701 Storrs, CT, US, 06268-1198 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Bothell, WA, US, 98021 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 Spencerville, OH, US, 45887 Pittsburgh, PA, US, 15213 Kingston, NY, US, 12401 Poolesville, MD, US, 20837 Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Benson, IL, US, 61561 Hollister, CA, US, 95023 Northridge, CA, US, 91325 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Rockville, MD, US, 20850 Norwich, CT, US, 06360 St. Petersburg, FL, US, 33701 Lowell, MA, US, 01854 RTP, NC, US, 27709-2016 New Haven, CT, US, 06519-6052 Gaithersburg, MD, US, 20878
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
Create and manage the development, and Agile implementation, of short- and long-term marketing strategies and tactics to reflect Charles River's growing antibody drug discovery platform. Ensure that global Discovery market initiatives align with strategic and business goals of both Discovery and the wider Charles River group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Own, develop and implement high level strategic and tactical marketing and communication campaigns that disrupt the antibody drug discovery marketplace, engage with clients to achieve business performance, and identify new opportunities to increase market share.
• Collaborate with key commercial and scientific stakeholders to translate key business objectives into unified strategic and tactical marketing plans.
• Ensure an alignment of key messages and positioning across Charles River's antibody drug discovery portfolio and reflect within the market.
• Work collaboratively with the commercial team to identify growth opportunities, ensure a smooth customer experience, and collate voice of the customer.
• Track competitor messaging and market penetration to define both defensive and offensive marketing strategies.
• Report to Discovery leadership on the development of marketing strategies, their priority, execution, and success.
• Where necessary work with peers in both Discovery marketing and across the wider business to develop co-marketing campaigns.
• Identify and apply innovative digital marketing tools that support a successful customer journey, maximize their experience and enable sales organization responsiveness. Put into practice effective key learnings across businesses.
• Build scientific credibility and brand awareness through events, both virtual and in-person.
• Own assigned web-based content residing on criver.com, including the development of programs and initiatives to increase traffic to drive lead generation and support/accelerate the customer buying journey.
• Ensure a consistent position, message and overall look is maintained that aligns with the Discovery business and corporate branding.
• Develop challenger-themed, scientific marketing materials to steer and accelerate the client journey.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Profile and Requirements
Education: Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in marketing or related discipline. MBA preferred.
Experience: Six to ten years related experience within an antibody drug discovery technical environment.
Or equivalent in a combination of marketing, product management, communications and business management positions within an antibody drug discovery technical environment (e.g., biotech, pharmaceutical company, or laboratory).
Other: Proven ability to creatively develop and execute business to business product (service) marketi
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs