Sevita Business Development Community Clinical Liaison Specialist in Worcester, Massachusetts
MENTOR Adult Day Health, a member of the Sevita family, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
Serves as a Clinical Liaison between individuals served and the community, enhancing community relationships, improving customer services/programs, and promoting a positive public image of the program. Ideal candidate will have medical sales/home health/skilled nursing marketing experience. • This position covers three Adult Day facilities as well as Home Care service in the Worcester, Ma area. Travel will be required. Remote work is also required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
• Works with facility operations, primarily the Program Director, to create and implement specialized marketing plans and outreach efforts to support growth
• Serves as a Point of Contact between the center and the community, potential new individuals served, families and referral sources to increase admissions
• Works with new referrals and referral sources to explain our program and admission criteria and manages the pre-admission process
• Follows up with discharged individuals served to determine the possibility of re-admission to the program
• Attends Community functions as a Representative of the center
• Assists potential new individuals served and his/her family with eligibility issues such as Medicaid and linking them with the local DSS office
• Assists with planning and leading special activity programs in the center that will help facilitate growth and increase census
• Identifies, develops and fosters relationships with the community, referral sources, and other community groups
• Develops, plans, and/or coordinates various marketing activities (e.g. community outreach, media/public relations functions, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing community relationships, improving customer services/programs, and promoting a positive public image of the program
• Participates in Team Meetings, and attends required in-service trainings
• Provides contact, referral information and reports to the computerized database system
• Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree in Social Work or other clinical field.
Homecare/medical sales experience required
Clinical liaison or experience in hospital setting
Experience in admissions/marketing in skilled nursing facility
Cross selling across multiple service lines
Experience in selling to physicians/medical community
• This position covers three Adult Day facilities as well as Home Care service in the Worcester, Ma area. Travel will be required. Remote work is also required.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis via the interactive process.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Sevita Jobs