Raytheon Technologies Video Teleconference (VTC) Facilitator in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Video Teleconference (VTC) Facilitator will be responsible for coordinating the video teleconference support for multiple programs and resources at the Missile Defense Center (MDC) located at the Woburn, Ma. Facility.
This role requires minimal supervision and an individual that will ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and requirements for VTC Access Control:
• Will establish all classified and unclassified sessions in accordance with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) VTC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Follow the Startup/Shutdown Procedures for Classified and Unclassified sessions.
• Schedule rooms and oversee personnel by gathering user and business requirements, balancing priorities against the available resources:
• Verify personnel, system and room availability
• Verify that a request has been submitted to the VTC Facilitator for the requested date and time of the scheduled call.
• Monitor NWAs and budgeted hours for the various programs being supported
• 6+ years of applicable work experience in video teleconference support for multiple programs
• Active secret clearance
• Coordinate and interface effectively at all, levels of the organization, across a multi-contractor and government workforce
• Manage permissions to collaboration websites and shared drives
• Provide analysis on scheduling trends for bidding future tasking
• Review VTC requirement documents and provide recommendations as needed
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
• Active COMSEC clearance
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
High school, secondary school or equivalent with 6 years of work related experience
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs