Honeywell Social Media & PR Manager RET in Westwood, Massachusetts
Social Media & PR Manager RET
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Retail business within Honeywell brings a wide range of outstanding footwear and personal protective products to the retail market. The personal protective offering leverages the strength of the Honeywell safety brands, including Howard Leight and Honeywell PPE to provide unequaled value to our retail partners. Our premium footwear portfolio, which includes The Original Muck Boot Company, XTRATUF, and Oliver builds on our deep rich legacy foundation to deliver products of unparalleled differentiated value. Our great products are only beginning; it is our great team of retail professionals that enable us to consistently win by delighting our demanding retail customers.
We are seeking a Social Media and PR Manager to join our Retail team based in our new offices in Westwood, MA.
- As Social Media and PR manager you will primarily be responsible for developing, driving, and implementing social media and PR marketing activity to grow the Muck, XTRATUF, Oliver and Howard Leight brands
- Coordinate with legal and Honeywell Corporate Communications teams to ensure all messaging and outreach meets all regulatory and internally created guide
- Manage and curate a roster of online influencers who create original content and bullhorn our brand and product messages
- Partner with the product team and other marketing team members to support core and new product introductions
- Attend consumer and trade events as a representative of the brand and to capture and create content
- Build and maintain the master consumer marketing calendar for the brands
- Create strategies to support the implementation of outbound Marcom activities, concepts and best practices
- Challenge your creative talents regarding content development across regional/global Marcom activities.
Launch and participate in campaign concept generation and its creative assets to supplement and ensure regional relevance.
20 Develop Marcom Briefs
20 Launch Campaign Concepts
20 Oversee Content Development
20 Engage with Industry Marketing
20 Work with PR & Social COE
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a publicly traded corporation is a bonus
- Experience managing budgets.
- Some experience in product-based social media and/PR roles
- Experience in building seasonal messaging calendars.
- Competency in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Project management experience.
- The ability to manage vendors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Interest in and passion for thefootwearand retail industry, bonus for an understanding of shooting sports.
- Ability to create compelling professional grade original content for usage on social media
- Experience using Spreadfast and Synthesio preferred
Experience managing budgets.Some experience in product-based social media and/PR rolesExperience in building seasonal messaging calendars.Competency in contract drafting and negotiation.Project management experience.The ability to manage vendors.Strong communication and presentation skills.Interest in and passion for thefootwearand retail industry, bonus for an understanding of shooting sports.Ability to create compelling professional grade original content for usage on social mediaExperience using Spreadfast and Synthesio preferred
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD36291
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 101 Station Drive, Westwood, MA 02090 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.