Eversource Energy Senior Communications Specialist- Executive Communications in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Senior Communications Specialist providing communications strategy and content for Strategic Communications, supporting, among other things, Executive communications.
- Develops engaging content for many different audiences.
- Provides advice and counsel to all areas of Eversource Energy on the best approaches to communicating with their specific audiences.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate internal and external communication of complicated business and operational issues.
- Ensures the consistency and timeliness of company-wide messages.
- Consults with department heads to develop and create effective, informative communications which comply with company guidelines and objectives while meeting the operational business unit or functional area requirements
- Strategizes and brainstorms effective methods to engage, inform and influence stakeholders.
- Supports the development and implementation of the communications playbook and standards.
- Strives to position the Company and leadership team in a manner that enhances their reputation with all audiences.
- Monitors industry news about the corporation and its competitors and identifies emerging issues.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, public speaking and editorial; Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Education/Experience: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent experience. Minimum of eight (8+) years in the communication field working with all levels of an organization. Experience should include advertising, brand management, community relations, corporate philanthropy, crisis and digital communications, employee engagement, executive communications and positioning, financial communications, marketing, media and public relations, social media and stakeholder engagement.
Number of Openings:
Corporate Relations Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor