Eversource Energy Program Manager, Wellness in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! Role and Scope of Position:
Under minimal supervision, supports the implementation and management of an integrated wellness strategy that reaches all employees and medical plan members. Coordinates trainings, educational programs, and activities to promote wellness into the fabric of the organization, in addition to managing all wellness vendor programs and relationships. The Wellness Program Manager is an integral part of the Human Resources team who excels at project planning and management.
- Manages all wellness program vendors, including an online wellness platform and point solutions for chronic conditions. Supports vendors in their integration with other related health care vendors, such as health carrier, as needed.
- Works with the team in developing and implementing creative strategies and programs that impact all Eversource employees, especially those who work remotely.
- Assists with overseeing new and existing wellness projects/programs by developing and managing all project documentation, such as project plans, meeting agendas and notes, decision documents, status reports, and presentations.
- Plans and organizes wellness programs and events, including planning and managing the event schedule, preparing and disseminating relevant materials, managing registration, and preparing pre and post-program communications (such as promotional materials and program evaluations) and securing appropriate venues.
- Researches, writes, and designs content for promotional materials, policy and training manuals, handbooks, reports, presentations, website, and social media presence.
- Oversees the monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of participation, utilization, claims, and cost metrics for all wellness programs to help measure the effectiveness of programs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assists with the submission and tracking of wellness program payments, invoices, and other financial transactions both internal and external to the organization.
- Participates in healthcare meetings and provides input into the decision-making process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in workplace wellness, health promotion or population health management
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Mental Aspects : Leadership Behaviors/Competencies:
Set and Communicate Direction and Priorities
- Know the business plan and how your role connects to it
- Identify problems, issues; take responsibility for resolution
- Set high standards for self; deliver quality performance
- Raise ideas for improvement
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
Build Trusting Relationships
- Follow through on commitments made to manager, colleagues, and customers.
- Address difficult or controversial issues and encourage others to do the same.
- Have honest dialogue with others
Manage and Develop People
- Set performance goals that align with department and company goals
- Meet regularly with your supervisor/manager to discuss your performance
- Seek opportunities to develop skills and gain knowledge through on the job opportunities, i.e. working on projects, attending meetings, etc.
Foster Teamwork and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Work collaboratively within and across the organization to achieve “One Company” and other goals
- Recognize and address cross functional implications of your work
Create a Diverse, Inclusive Workforce
- Incorporate the diverse ideas and perspectives of team, colleagues, and customers in your work
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve business performance and customer service.
- Respond positively to new demands or circumstances
- Exhibit a “can-do” attitude to support changes in priorities and work processes
Focus on the Customer
- Deliver superior service to our customers, both internal and external, in a reliable, attentive, courteous, quality, proactive and timely manner
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs