Eversource Energy Marketing Specialist, Energy Efficiency in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
If you’re passionate about sustainability, take this opportunity to join a team of professionals whose similar interests in these areas drive their career ambitions.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing public relations efforts related to Eversource’s Energy Efficiency programs, which includes but is not limited to; developing and coordinating the implementation of outreach/engagement plans with the goal of increasing awareness of Eversource’s energy efficiency solutions and enhancing customer interaction in the company’s three operating states (Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire). By working with Eversource’s Media Relations team, as well as both internal and external partners, you will oversee the public relations/outreach work done to help increase and enhance customer participation in energy efficiency programs.
Reporting manager: Energy Efficiency, Marketing Manager
- Manages the external PR/advertising agencies, and leads weekly PR calls and initiatives
- Serves as main point-of-contact for all internal Energy Efficiency PR requests, meetings and initiatives
- Leads the Energy Efficiency public relations strategy and acts as a liaison between the internal Energy Efficiency and Media Relations teams and our external PR/advertising agencies
- Leads the energy efficiency strategy for Eversource’s Thought Leadership initiatives, alongside Media Relations, which includes analytically reviewing event sponsorships, speaking opportunities, white paper creation, award submissions and more for senior leadership
- Reviews, recommends, and plans strategic event opportunities
- Ensures consistency with Eversource’s branding and objectives, and executes projects based on company principles
- Works alongside key internal customers, business and sales management directors, and other members of the marketing outreach and communications teams
- Coordinates with internal and external copywriters, graphic designers, photographers, and other vendors to ensure projects are delivered in adherence to deadline and budget requirements
- Serves as chief department copy editor
- Time and project management skills and the ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be enthusiastic, a quick-learner and eager
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to successfully engage, influence, and inspire partners
- Proficient/expert-level use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Business, Journalism, Sustainability or relevant degree
- Five (5) plus years of PR or corporate communications experience required
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience in the sustainability, clean energy and/or energy efficiency industry desired
- Proven track record of meeting timelines and prioritizing special projects
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The #1 Energy Efficiency Provider in the Nation, Eversource is empowering a carbon neutral future for the Northeast, with nationally-recognized energy efficiency solutions and successful programs to integrate new clean energy resources like solar, offshore wind, electric vehicles and battery storage, into the electric system. As an employee within the energy efficient department, you will find like-minded individuals motivated by their passion for furthering these environmental goals. On this team of energy experts, you and your colleagues will work with business partners across New England to advance clean energy solutions and ultimately provide customers with the support necessary to help them make the places where they live, work and play more comfortable and less costly to operate and maintain.
When you become an Eversource employee, you join a single, united company dedicated to delivering reliable electricity, natural gas, and water to customers across Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Our approximately 11,000 employees are tied by our commitment to customer satisfaction.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource are paving the way for the future having received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation, health insurance and retirement savings benefit programs, and opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs