Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Sr. Product Manager in Westborough, Massachusetts
Sr. Product ManagerWestborough, Massachusetts
What you need to know about the job
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Westborough, Massachusetts
Other Locations:Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
Shift:No shift premium (United States of America)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join us! If you want to be part of a business area that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• By leading and drivingthe end to end strategy and operational product roadmap for one or more products.
• You define the value proposition, target customer segments, and business case to bring one or more innovative and disruptive products to market with respect to the whole company product portfolio (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/Margins, financials, market share).
• You'll synthesize market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen.
• You'll advise key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit).
• You create and drive goal alignment and collaborates across one or more products' value chain partners to optimize margins and enable success of products per plans across the product lifecycle. (ie. Engineering: product development, Supply Chain: SKUs, inventory andMarketing: marketing and pricing strategies and Go To Market Plan).
About you: MUST HAVE STORAGE BACKGROUND
• You have aBachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
• You have technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
• You have expert team skills and ability to cross functionally drive/influence work through others, ability to mentor and lead teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
• You have expert skills in cost efficient solution building, financial performance metric creation and analysis.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status