CVS Health Senior Manager, Marketing - Beauty and Personal Care in Wellesley, Massachusetts
At CVS Health, we are a health care innovation company focused on helping people on their path to better health and are looking for innovative marketing leaders who think big and push boundaries to drive business results always with the consumer at the center of everything we do. We’re looking for a dynamic marketer with a background in Omni-channel, digital to retail, to help develop game-changing ideas to grow engagement with innovative retail solutions. Sounds like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Manager of Marketing, Beauty and Personal Care is responsible for the strategy and development of the CVS Personal Care and Beauty business utilizing marketing solutions across paid (e.g. digital, SEM/SEO, radio, and affiliates), owned (e.g. social, email, direct mail, and website) and earned (e.g. influencers) channels. Utilizing the right media channels, including traditional and emerging, to engage consumers online & instore in the most relevant manner you will be responsible for driving a positive return on ad spend for each campaign. Partnering closely with cross-functional teams in Marketing (Strategy, Media, Insights, and Analytics) and in retail Merchandising, Digital and Store Operations, you will help deliver incremental trips, visits, and sales through the development of breakthrough marketing ideas and programs rooted in consumer insights. We’re ideally looking for a seasoned marketer who has a proven track record in reaching high value audiences during relevant times of the year, testing and validating emerging ideas, and delivering leading Omni experiences.
• Develops effective annual marketing plan(s) in support of the beauty and personal care businesses in collaboration with the Director and Insights team. Plan development includes learning agenda, insights required to determine the business opportunity, and translation of insights into key strategies.
• Leads execution of all project deliverables including, but not limited to, brief development, collaboration with internal subject matter experts such as Media, L&P, Digital, In-Store Experience, and collaboration with Operations on field readiness, and Legal review of materials.
• Has a strong understanding of customers' needs and expectations across multiple market segments we serve and understands how we differentiate from our competitors to deliver value for our customers and shareholders in order to develop multi-channel marketing strategies to drive omni-channel trips.
• Proactively partners with Insights & Analytics to establish KPIs and align on measurement efforts against established metrics.
• Actively develops open and trusted relationships across a large, complex organization to create clear goals, accountabilities and outcomes; specific focus on Merchandising, Digital, Store Operations, Media, and Creative.
• Acts as a trusted coach and mentor both within their line of responsibility and beyond providing timely and ongoing feedback, both appreciative and developmental.
• Leads a team of professional colleagues performing generally similar work; adapts plans and priorities to meet business objectives and/or operational challenges.
Some travel required; up to 10%
• 7+ years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
• 3+ years of cross-functional leadership experience.
• 2+ years of retail marketing or retail agency/strategy experience.
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience including examples of testing and validating emerging opportunities
. Have experience managing a small team
• 1+ years of brand or category management experience a plus.
• 1+ years of beauty or personal care industry experience a plus.
• Proven track record of the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners in delivering positive ROI results.
• Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
• Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base.
• Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred. Ideally, an MBA.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- CVS Health Jobs