CVS Health Senior Advisor, Transformation in Wellesley, Massachusetts
The Senior Advisor is a senior product manager role with key responsibility to build and own a strategic roadmap for new product development, including design, development and implementation of new products and capabilities in care management, health care technology and retail health services.
She/he will be responsible to lead cross-functional development teams of 10+ colleagues, including data analysts, clinical, IT, operations, and legal experts, among others.
• Set the strategic roadmap along one of our core product innovation platforms.
• Direct analytics to deliver quantitative analyses that will yield answers to the critical questions at hand. Oversee the successful delivery of timely, accurate analyses.
• Use data-driven insights and a deep understanding of customer needs and market dynamics to identify and prioritize the set of products and services that will drive differentiation and value creation.
• Scope, plan and direct cross-functional development teams to launch new products in a way that enables speed to market and agility.
• Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities including product design and implementation.
• 4+ years of work experience including time at a leading strategy consulting firm.
• Operating experience within a corporate environment is a plus.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and tactical problem solver with a “hands-on” orientation, who understands what it takes to drive real operating change, can create a sense of urgency, make decisions quickly, and effectively influence others. The candidate must have the drive and ability to help develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to identify practical and meaningful business improvement opportunities, and to define and implement solutions.
• Structured and logical thinking with the ability to identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success.
• Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative analysis with the highest level of attention to detail.
• Powerful communicator with the ability to succinctly convey complex issues to a diverse range of constituents, both verbally and on paper at all levels of an organization.
• Experience developing, designing and leading execution of implementation plans to improve profitability and operational efficiencies.
• Highly developed project management skills.
• Highly skilled with common analytics and communications software – primarily Excel and PowerPoint (Tableau experience is a plus).
• Team leadership, relationship-building and influencing ability to foster effective working relations across a cross-functional team including functional and divisional leaders.
• Results focused, self-starter mentality – a person who makes things happen.
• Enjoys working at pace and in a dynamic environment.
• Able to develop clear goals and plans and deliver against them.
• Well organized with a finisher mentality.
• Goes beyond expectations by thinking proactively and delivering more than has been agreed.
• Intellectual curiosity and tenacity with ability and willingness to learn on the fly to understand and solve complex problems.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
• Top-tier MBA or other relevant post-graduate education is strongly preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs