CVS Health Account Management Director - CVS Media Exchange (CMX) in Wellesley, Massachusetts
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
As a CMX Director of Account Management within our CVS Media Exchange (CMX) business, you will be responsible for defining the vision of our account management team on behalf of a fast-growing retail media arm at the 6th largest company in the US. Reporting to the Executive Director of CMX Sales, you’ll maintain a client-first approach and will hold the advertiser relationship in the highest regard. We want to stand out as being easy to work with and we know that’s part of your personal brand as well. In fact, that skill will also prove to be important internally as you work with other teams at CVS in a coordinated fashion. Your willingness to roll up your sleeves and navigate the twists and turns that come with building a retail media network from scratch will make you a real fit for our CMX culture.
• Manage advertisers on our platform. You will help our advertisers measure results, optimize, and grow their performance on our ad tools. Additionally, you will shape the partnership with our internally oriented operations team.
• Oversee process development, account coverage strategy, building a Challenger mindset on the team, and partnering with technical teams on automation or offshoring of processes.
• Partner with sales to deliver our advertising revenue goals in partnership with our team of account managers.
• Help advertisers measure the performance of their investment by scaling end-of-campaign and ad hoc measurement tools.
• Maintain high advertiser retention by identifying root causes for attrition, developing new sales motions, testing, learning, and scaling.
• Identify opportunities for deeper partnership with advertisers across the CVS ecosystem.
• Scale advertiser support model through automation and process design. Measure the impact of such changes and chart the course for further investment.
We’ve seen immense success at CMX in our first 3 years, and a lot of that is due to a team of strong talent unincumbered by traditional role definitions. While our overall direction is clear, we value a scrappy way of working and are looking for someone like you that thrives in a startup environment. Our entire team is eager to join forces to grow this burgeoning business together, with no task too big or small. We’re excited about the role you’ll play in getting us to where we need to be. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor and be a part of our foundational team setting the retail media landscape on fire. We can’t wait to meet you.
Hybrid model with 3 onsite days/week at one of these locations: Wellesley, MA
New York Soho area, NY
Blue Bell, PA
• 10+ years’ experience in account management and operations for an adtech, publisher, or media company
• 5+ years’ experience working in teams tasked with providing digital advertising tools to customers
• 5+ years’ experience scaling account operations through process design, automation (in partnership with analyst community), and outsourcing as appropriatePreferred Qualifications
• Comfortable with data, understanding ROI, and pivoting strategies
• Strong sense of business judgment and decision making with partial data
• Experience managing a revenue driving account management team
• Experience with presenting and influencing senior internal and external stakeholders
• Clear understanding of the retail media landscape including the market position of each major playerEducation
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent (HS Diploma and 4 years of experience) required
About CVS Media Exchange (CMX)
CVS Media Exchange [CMX] is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full-funnel ad solutions leverage CVS’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with CVS consumers, and convert CVS consumers to shoppers.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$100,000.00 - $227,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. This position also includes an award target in the company’s equity award program. In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies. For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
- CVS Health Jobs