MAPFRE Insurance Manager, Predictive Analytics (Webster, MA) in Webster, Massachusetts
Manager, Predictive Analytics (Webster, MA)
Location: Webster, MA
Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAPFRE Insurance!
MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence.
Your Future Starts Here!
Manager, Predictive Analytics
Are you passionate about data and presenting findings to directly influence and impact business strategy?
Do you have experience in Property & Casualty Insurance?
Have you been successful at leading and mentoring others in an analytical capacity?
We have an opening for an experienced Manager, Predictive Analytics.
This is a hands-on technical role that focuses on the use of Predictive Analytics to address business problems in all functional areas including marketing, product, actuarial, operations and claims. This person will be one of three Managers who oversee analytical projects from planning, execution to implementation and monitoring.
1) A Master’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, , Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related quantitative analytical field
2) Insurance experience, specifically, Property & Casualty
3) At least 7 years progressive experience in statistical modeling, data analysis, reporting or equivalent quantitative analysis
4) At least 2 years in a Supervisor or Management capacity or Technical Lead with similar responsibilities
5) Strong programming skills in SAS, SQL or comparable tools.
6) Solid experience with VBA, EXCEL, ACCESS, UNIX, LINUX, MVS, R, SAS, Cognos
7) Proven project management experience
MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve.
If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.