Anthem, Inc. NGS Solutions Management Manager in Watertown, Massachusetts
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Solutions Management Manager
Work Location – Open to anywhere in the USA
The NGS Growth and Solutions Team supporting the Business Process Solutions P&L segment, will be focused on strategies and transformational solutions to address complex challenges and identify new business opportunities. The candidate will focus on relationship building and communication acumen including positive customer, partner and executive level interaction experiences and an ability to execute the BPS growth strategy.
We are looking for an energetic, curious, passionate, and intrinsically motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment to
· Develop appropriate, applicable, and responsive solutions by reviewing government documents and then analyze, translate and collaborate with the business unit to develop technical content for proposals, pilot opportunities, innovation recommendations and white papers.
Lead larger scale or enterprise-wide level engagement teams and complex projects that cross multiple business units while problem-solving difficult challenges with known and unknown solutions
Facilitate large cross-functional working sessions or meetings to align strategy and plan
Oversees the daily activities supporting tactical execution of growth initiatives and management of long-term strategic growth initiatives including continuous improvement, new capability development, and innovative technologies.
Participates in business unit customer events, networking opportunities, and meetings to continuously stay abreast on customer needs, focus and vision.
Continually researches industry best-practices and operational benchmarks for performance aligned to business strategy to improve competitive position in marketplace.
Leverages knowledge of assigned operational focus, capabilities of major competitors, and emerging customer demands to develop solutions to effectively position BPS to drive profitability and growth.
Collaborates with other departments within the P&L and across P&Ls and many matrix partners within the company including Finance and Business Development.
Responsible for specific op gain and growth goals as defined by the annual plan.
What We’re Looking for
· Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree and/or professional designation related to field preferred.
· 5-7 Years of experience in a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Healthcare experience preferred.
· Passion for finding solutions to complex problems.
· Experienced identifying competitive threats, defensive measures, and supporting the development of future strategic response and innovation options.
· Demonstrated experience contributing to the analysis of company needs and supporting the growth of business strategies.
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work effectively and communicate with people at all levels in an organization using written, oral, and visual mediums.
· Ability to travel preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
- Anthem, Inc. Jobs