ServiceNow, Inc. Senior Manager, Customer & Partner, Customer Experience Strategic Operations in Waltham, Massachusetts
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a member of the Customer Experience Strategic Operations team, within the Customer & Partner organization, this role will focus on advancing our goal of delivering exceptional experience across our customers’ end-to-end journey. You will serve as a thought leader, business partner to senior leader, innovation driver, and critical connector across our customer experience and strategic operations teams.
You will be expected to be player and coach - rolling up your sleeves to get work done while also structuring workstreams and providing guidance to others. You are expected to be able to drive work cross-functionally across ServiceNow in support of C-suite priorities.
In this role you will work on highly complex problems and help senior leaders and the executive team to design, prioritize and execute our/their customer experience goals. Examples include: building a customer-centric culture, incorporating customer insights into ongoing strategic projects, partnering with our broader-Customer Experience team on design thinking events.
Preferred candidates will have not only several years of top-tier management consulting experience and a background and passion in design thinking and customer experience.
What You Get To Do In This Role
· Work on critical strategic projects; work cross functionally to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
· Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to operationalization to execution to results
· Bring the voice of the customer the organization: understand and draw insights from key industry, customer trends, and customer/partner feedback to provide insight
· Partner cross-functionally with to develop and execute culture change plans that puts the customer at the center of everything we do
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5-8+ years of work experience (or 3+ years post-MBA or equivalent higher-degree), preferably in management consulting, tech strategy
· Direct experience in Customer Experience, Customer Insights, or Market Research, including experience and/or knowledge of design thinking principles and leading or facilitating workshops to cultivate design thinking innovation process.
· Experience working on large strategic initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis, building business and operational plans, and driving execution through to success; ability to multitask
· Effective and mature communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
· Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
· Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
· Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage multiple extended or virtual teams
· Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
· Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
· MBA from a top-tier program
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs