Rose International INC Product Specialist in Waltham, Massachusetts
Position Title: Product Specialist
Position Number: 281639
Location: Waltham, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Analysis, Cloud, Product Management
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Position Title: Product Manager - II
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts, 02451
Duration : 12 months
Product Management Consultant
Reporting to Senior Product Manager, the Product Management Consultant will be responsible for assisting in scoping, defining, delivering and analysing the performance of services within the Business Collaboration portfolio. This role involves applying innovative thinking to delivering a cross-product solution for existing Business Collaboration services as well as identifying ways to improve the way the current product is reported on, delivered and supported. The Product Consultant will also assist in driving effective interaction across organizational boundaries to gain insight into data analytics that will enable us to better understand product performance and make product decisions that impact margin performance. The Product Consultant will also work on analysing data related to product migrations, ensuring that services match customer needs as well as product margin criteria.
• Role to span analysis across the Collaboration suite of services (Net, Audio, Video, Tools and supporting Portals) - identifying and defining process improvements that deliver service optimisation and margin management across the portfolio.
• Maintain overall ownership of deal tracking and reporting, including any newly introduced promotional programmes
• Provide reporting on activities on a monthly basis
• Produce detailed weekly reports showing all progress, milestones, issues and points of resolution
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Proven capability in a customer-driven technology organisation
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong organisational and personnel diplomacy skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent Computer and numeracy skills
• Product Management experience
• Solid understanding of technology in the collaboration space
• Understanding of CSP market and Conferencing trends
• Understanding of Cloud technology
High level of education - degree level preferred
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)