Robert Half International Social Media Coordinator in Turners Falls, Massachusetts
The Marketing & Communications Social Media Specialist works closely with others in the department and cross-department to deliver on clear objectives for multiple social media accounts, increasing relative KPI’s for our clients with both organic and paid tactics. This position provides critical support to the marketing and communications efforts. The Social Media Specialist is careful to watch brand integrity and consistent voice, generating content for social media and the website. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the social media channels and for maintaining their overall health and security by creating content strategies, researching trending topics, and writing content to support metrics that might include, but are not limited to brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Responsible for social media influence
• Monitors all social media channels for appropriateness, timely responses and increasing engagement.
• Generate relationships with social media influences to attract new audiences.
• Ensures social media posts show is knowledgeable, friendly, and appropriately funny.
• Works closely with each Program to coordinate a social media calendar and recommend campaigns for greater reach and more user-generated content.
• Collaborates with graphic designer to ensure images used in social media posts are high quality, reflect the message intended in the post and are visually appealing and professional.
• Works in conjunction with others in the programs, marketing and communications departments to develop and implement campaigns promoting CRS’s products, services, and mission with a strong online presence to include promotions on all social media channels.
Create multimedia social media assets
• Produces and posts entertaining or educational material that caters to the interests of social and emotional learning and presents solutions to challenges of a target audience.
• Ensures that content, design, and technical aspects of social media are well-maintained, up to date, and in line with strategic direction of organization.
• Maintains consistency in style to main websites and related sites, including proofreading and use of images such as photos from CRS and its programs’ photo archives, product images, and logos.
• Manage and oversee social media content
Requirements Social Media
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs