Eversource Energy Video Production & Graphic Design Intern in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)The Video Production & Graphic Design intern will be working with the Operations Training team to help strategize, conceptualize, create, and publish high quality instructional videos. The intern will also help create and edit graphics for web, video, and print.
The Video Production & Graphic Design intern will be working with the Operations Training team to help strategize, conceptualize, create, and publish high quality instructional videos. The intern will also help create and edit graphics for web, video, and print.
Some example duties:
- Responsible for all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
- Maintain, organize and archive all source and published files.
- Ensure equipment is charged, calibrated and properly stored before and after every shoot.
- Work closely with the training and design staff, as well as subject matter experts, to execute concepts through to completion.
- Capturing additional B-roll film and images to use as needed for projects.
- Develop rapport and provide direction to employees/talent during video shoot process.
- Follow all safety standard and practices while on location.
- Create graphics for web, video and print.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with all facets of video production (video shoot set up & break down, recording equipment, lighting, editing, publishing, etc)
- Able to travel to remote locations in MA, CT, or NH as needed
Student / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment.If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs