Charles River Laboratories Marketing Manager, Cell and Gene Therapy- Biologics (REMOTE) in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Marketing Manager, Cell and Gene Therapy- Biologics (REMOTE)
Req ID #: 173620
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Willimantic, CT, US, 06226 Reno, NV, US, 89511 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Oak Hill, NY, US, 12460 Benson, IL, US, 61516 Hartford, CT, US, 06106 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Malvern, PA, US, 19355 US Evanston, IL, US, 60201 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 Rockville, MD, US, 20850 Cape Canaveral, FL, US, 32920 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 Irvine, CA, US, 92612 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Skokie, IL, US, 60077 Mattawan, MI, US, 49071 Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Concord, NC, US, 28027 Thousand Oaks, CA, US, 91320 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Gaithersburg, MD, US, 20878 Northridge, CA, US, 91325 Beaufort, SC, US, 29945 Pittsburgh, PA, US, 15213 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128 RTP, NC, US, 27709-2016 Fredericksburg, VA, US, 22405 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Carlsbad, CA, US, 92010 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Morrisville, NC, US, 27560 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Fort Pierce, FL, US, 34982 Shrewsbury, MA, US, 01545 Newark, DE, US, 19711 Catskill, NY, US, 12414 Manchester, GB, M13 9PL Wayne, PA, US, 19087 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 New Haven, CT, US, 06519-6052 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Spencerville, OH, US, 45887 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Houston, TX, US, 77047 Lowell, MA, US, 01854
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
TheMarketing Manager, Cell and Gene Therapywill design, develop, and implement global marketing strategies to support business goals and objectives, execute tactical plans, analyze key results and report on outcomes. They will also identify new opportunities to optimize products and services positioning to increase market share and to communicate the optimal end-to-end customer experience for this important and exciting market we serve.
• Translate market research/needs into comprehensive product/portfolio campaign strategies driving objectives, key results, and ROI (value).
• Responsible to develop, implement, track, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising based on in depth analysis of data, brochures, insights and customer behavior, in support of companywide services, in alignment with other marketing team members.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, to assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and adjust strategic direction as needed
• Identify and provide market trends and insights with stakeholders to evaluate business impact; optimize spend and performance in alignment with budget as needed.
• Participate in design, development, and implementation of sales training programs.
• Possesses an end-to-end organizational mindset; identify and lead creating synergistic marketing programs that cross product portfolio and services and business unit lines.
• Identify and lead evaluation of value-added opportunities to strengthen financial performance of business.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to lead, influence, and inspire stakeholders and drive progress amongst cross-functional teams
The following are minimum requirements related to theMarketing Manager, Cell and Gene Therapyposition:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in Marketing, Business or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience working in the life science industry and/or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific field
• 5+ years related experience in product management and/or marketing management
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above
• Digital marketing experience (including SEO/SEM)
The following are preferred qualifications related to theMarketing Manager, Cell and Gene Therapyposition:
• Strong focus on customer experience
• Strong communication and cross functional collaboration with diverse stakeholders
• Experience in creating marketing strategies, plans and tactics that have strengthened market positioning and driven high-value customer and business outcomes
• Marketing experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or cell and gene therapy industry
• Prior launch experience preferred
• Majority of work experience in Marketing function preferred
• Experience in marketing products and services a plus
• Experience working for a contract development and manufacturing organization is a plus
• Experience working with digital platforms including Salesforce, Pardot, Smartsheet a plus
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We require proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition (crrecruitment_US@crl.com) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 18,000 employees within 100 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of >80% of the drugs approved by the FDA for the past 3 years.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs