Cerilliant Corporation ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, NEW PRODUCTS PLANNING, GLOBAL MARKETING in Rockland, Massachusetts
Who We Are: EMD Serono is the North American biopharma brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany - a leading science and technology company - focused exclusively on specialty care. For more than 40 years, the brand has integrated cutting-edge science, innovative products and industry-leading patient support and access programs. EMD Serono has deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, as well as a robust pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology as R&D; focus areas.
Your Role: You will drive Commercial strategies for early assets to ensure the development of innovative, differentiated products that meet unmet needs in oncology. You'll work collaboratively internally and externally to develop and drive strategic commercial insights that shape global project plans, as well as deliver global commercialization strategies and tactical execution to ensure oncology pipeline products achieve their maximum potential. The core responsibilities are to: own/lead all commercial aspects of the Research-Development-Commercial process for the Oncology Pipeline Programs (beginning in Phase 0); engage on strategic and tactical aspects for early pipeline development decisions, and to work collaboratively internally and externally to ensure commercial insights shape global strategy and project plans.
Who You Are:
- Degrees / advanced degree(s) in life sciences required; MBA preferred but not required
- Relevant pharmaceutical marketing experience; oncology experience a plus
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Highly effective analytical and non-linear thinking; Foresight to drive desired outcomes through early decisions/recommendations
- Effective influencing and collaborating -- demonstrated ability to participate in, as well as lead, multidisciplinary teams and drive efficient decisions to accomplish business goals in a highly complex matrix environment
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical business and drug development
- Strong understanding of the future direction of oncology with respect to diagnostic development with biomarkers and market access trends worldwide
- Normal and routine office duties
- Position requires domestic and international travel up to 20% of time
Job Requisition ID: 178567
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time