State Street RFP - Proposal writer - Sales support in Quincy, Massachusetts
Assist in the managing of Sector Solutions Americas Request for Proposal content through a disciplined review process coordinated amongst an extensive network of State Street subject matter experts
Coordinate preparation of State Street’s response to customer and prospect Requests for Proposals.
Manages the collection of information across the organization, leveraging available tools and resources.
Prepares and packages highest quality documents and facilitates final production and mailing of the RFP, ensuring that final package is complete, accurate and delivered on time in accordance with specified requirements.
Responds to follow up inquiries and prepares other sales related materials as required.
Responds to internal inquiries regarding State Street’s products and services.
Actively works with both the proposal and content managers to update information within RFP database.
Builds strong working relationships with business colleagues across the organization.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business administration or finance; 1-2 years of related business experience
- Provide excellent service and build strategic client partnerships based on knowledge of their needs and by exceeding mutual expectations
- Ability to acquire business knowledge quickly along with a demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Detail oriented, strong time management skills, ability to multitask, and works well in a deadline-driven environment
- Team player, self-motivated and able to take on various initiatives with minimal management oversight
- Solid technical skills; proven ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to write and edit content so it is clear, concise, and persuasive. Graphic design experience a plus.
Broad familiarity and experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point; knowledge of RFP software a plus
Posted 20 Days Ago
- Full time