Granite Telecommunications Director of Relationship Development Channel Sales in Quincy, Massachusetts
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.45 billion in revenue with more than 2,100 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position: The Director of Relationship Development will be in charge of leading an RDM Sales Team. RDMs upsell all of the Granite products to/with the existing Granite channel partners. These products include all forms of internet access such as Granite On Net layer 2, LEC provided DIA, Broadband, Wireless, MPLS protocol or a fully managed SD WAN solution. In addition RDMs are responsible for upselling our analog customers to VOIP in whichever form is optimal for the customer: SIP or some form of hosted PBX. The Sales Director will also train, and coach their sales team so they are properly self-motivated and constantly developing improved sales skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of quota carrying salespeople that upsell all of our products and services to Granite’s partners and their customers
- Coaching the sales reps while constantly driving the reps development and prospecting of the top deals in the sales team pipeline
- Must have the ability to lead a sales team with high energy, positivity, leadership, and good communication skills
- Travel time is estimated to be 30% to 50% of the job
- Certifications in Salesforce, coaching, products, behavioral interviewing for yourself
- Responsible for each individual on the team and the reflection or impact they have on the Granite corporate brand
- Responsible for adhering to and enthusiastically driving all Granite Next Generation initiatives including the coaching of a solution sales methodology, the selling of all Granite products, 100% adoption of CRM tool Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 3124
# of Openings: 1