State Street Change Management Project Manager Sr Cnslt in Quincy, Massachusetts
The Identity and Access Management program at State Street is undergoing a transformation, including implementation of new platform solutions, changes in operating model, and deployment of a new risk-based controls framework. This position is for a change manager who will be instrumental to the transformation program.
The Identity and Access Management program at State Street is undergoing a transformation, including implementation of new platform solutions, changes in operating model, and deployment of a new risk-based controls framework. This is an exciting time to be part of a highly-dynamic program affecting significant, global change.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, enhancing and executing the IAM Program communications strategy. This candidate will actively promote project highlights, milestones, metrics and successes through various platforms including but not limited to: email, Collaborate, presentations, FAQs, user guides, videos, forums, and industry and client conferences.
- Identifying and coordinating speaking engagements and forums through active networking, effectively utilizing global contacts within Corporate Marketing, Compliance, Ethics, Legal and project-related departments, as appropriate.
- Transforming program vision into meaningful communications and materials (including data visualization), and reinforcing the program brand across the enterprise.
- Understanding the Ethics Office, Corporate Marketing/Sales Communications Policy, and other related policy requirements.
- Develop Lean communications to relay program messaging, initiatives and tasks incorporating required department, division, location and other governing factors.
- Maintaining detailed project plan and self-managing all activities to successfully meet target completion dates.
- Polished; excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Prior experience on marketing, internal and external communication teams
- Prior experience with Collaborate or internal social networking platforms
- Prior experience with video recording and editing preferred
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in Communications
*Required Competencies: *
- Collaborate for results
- Effective communication
- Influence and negotiate courageously
- Manage execution
- Client focus and consultation
- Create the future
*Decision Rights: *
Owns and influences communication strategy for the IAM Program, including training tools, release notes, demonstrations, and presentations on subject matter
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time