State Street Business Continuity, Officer in Quincy, Massachusetts
The Global Continuity Services (GCS) Program Office Analyst - Officer is responsible for the development and execution of continuity program marketing and awareness initiatives, coordinating program governance structure and working with the other members to support the businesses through special projects and administrative duties.
- Administrative (approximately 25% of the time)
- Facilitate monthly Executive Continuity Steering Committee meetings, drive program management and others to identify agenda topics and provide supporting materials on schedule; draft meeting minutes and ensure open action items are assigned as appropriate.
- Responsible for coordinating continuity symposiums and round tables
- Designs and creates forms, charts, GCS Weekly communications, marketing materials, and multi-media presentations for program needs; orders products and materials as necessary; proofreads and edits documents; develops and prepares program reports.
- Special Projects
- Work on cross-departmental / internal projects as needed to support the team leader and overall GCS team
- Create and maintain a Program Management Guide containing relevant information regarding program roles and responsibilities, policies, standards, and other supporting documentation, as well as the overall governance model.
- Provide strategic project planning, analysis, recommendations and advice
- Marketing & Awareness
- Develop an annual marketing and communications plan designed to improve internal State Street knowledge of program and other continuity-related matters
- Leverage available internal media channels (i.e. Collaborate/SharePoint) and other platforms to drive the marketing and communications campaign to promote continuity awareness at all levels across the enterprise.
- Incident Management/Crisis Support
- Support incident management team during crisis events (this may include working non-typical working hours and/or days)
- Maintain records of incident, impact, actions taken, and outcomes
- Group and Personal Development
- Stay current with industry best practices by participating in internal and external training and conferences
- Facilitate GCS’ knowledge of State Street’s business by organizing internal training seminars
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and understand sense of urgency
- Understand and prepare clear communications around various aspects of the program and State Street’s overall business recovery strategy.
- Manage multiple projects / deadlines simultaneously.
- Collaborate with employees spanning all levels / positions, business lines, and regions
- Ability to simultaneously focus on multiple high-priority tasks
- Ability to work with a team or independently to drive results and meet deadlines
- Business continuity experience helpful but not required
Familiarity with financial services industry is helpful but not required
Posted 11 Days Ago
- Full time