Robert Half Director of Digital Marketing in Plainville, Massachusetts
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible to oversee the strategic plans and day-to-day execution of cross company B2B, B2C and online marketplace ecommerce and marketing initiatives for the Company in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia. In addition, the Director works with the global digital platform team and agencies to build a common digital marketing and commerce platform for all geographies. The Director is a thought leader on delivering value to our core customers, eye care professionals and eye care consumers while developing our Client's brands.
The Director is responsible for implementing all marketing, creative and promotional programs for the portfolio of brands to maximize brand exposure, extend the relationship with existing customers in all channels and generate new customer relationships via demand generation strategies. The Director identifies the key communication vehicles (advertising and promotional) in the market and deploys and measures targeted marketing strategies across the digital space including core areas of email marketing, online advertising, site personalization and social media. Additionally, the Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for coordinating efforts with the sales operations and other marketing functions to manage a seamless integration between sales and marketing across all modes of customer communication and interaction.
• Minimum 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
• Strong background in digital marketing and B2C/B2B eCommerce strategy development
• Previous work experience in the healthcare and/or distribution desired
• Prior personnel and departmental budget management experience
• Ability to be both detail-oriented and a "big picture" thinker
• Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in marketing, communications, computer science, information management or a related field
• Strong writing, oral, and presentation skills
• Exceptional critical thinking skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as use of Adobe products
• Understanding of key aspects of digital marketing and experience with various platforms for email marketing, digital metrics and measurement and ecommerce
• Understanding of how digital marketplaces (e.g., Amazon.com) operate
• Experience working with external agencies
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong collaborator and communicator, with both internal and external teams
• Exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm
• Proven leader and team player
Digital Marketing, B2B/B2C eCommerce, Distribution Experience Preferred, Budget Management
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs