AMETEK, Inc. Marketing Specialist in Peabody, Massachusetts
Job ID: 20798
Functional Area: Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work: M-F, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Location: US - Massachusetts - Peabody
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 10.00
Email a Friend Save SaveApply Now
TMC (Technical Manufacturing Corporation) is a worldwide leader in active floor vibration cancellation and magnetic field cancellation technology. Our product lines enable cutting edge research at major research centers globally.
AMETEK Precitech, Inc., located in Keene, New Hampshire, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of ultra precision diamond machining systems used to create the world’s most sophisticated optics.
TMC and Precitech are units of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices.
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. Working with both the TMC and Precitech Commercial Teams, the Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Marketing Manager, will be responsible for a variety of marketing activities such as Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Video Production, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Website Maintenance, and Sales Support. Please consider applying even if you don’t have experience in ALL these areas. Looking for someone with strong skills in a few of these areas to supplement the skills of other team members.
Role could be either in Peabody, MA or Keene, NH, some remote work is possible.
• Use Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premier, and others – to create designs for trade shows, product branding, video, website, brochures, and other marketing collateral.
• Create and edit video content for social media, blogs, website, and other marketing outlets.
• Use Salesforce to track leads and report out on other marketing analytics.
• Monitor and improve SEO for all websites
• Use Content Management Software to maintain and update websites.
• Use Pardot for marketing automation and lead nurturing programs.
• Use Google Suite of tools – Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, AdWords – to drive and track lead generation
• Able to produce and maintain marketing analytics, such as Salesforce reports and dashboards, Google Analytics reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or related field
• 3-5 Years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, product marketing or marketing communications.
• Ability to work independently and be flexible regarding changes in schedule
• The ability to perform under critical deadlines and time constraints
• Self-motivated and an effective team player
• Technical copywriting skills
• Effective communication skills, both orally and written, with technical and non-technical individuals
• Proficiency in English
• Expected travel<10%
• Experience in B2B marketing of technical products is desirable
• Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams
• Experience with marketing automation platforms like Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Act On
• Experience with Content Management Systems, such as Sitecore, Wordpress, Mura
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.