Siemens Cardiac Commercial Lead POC, Latin America Region in Norwood, Massachusetts
Cardiac Commercial Lead POC – Latin America Region
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcaretogether.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Cardiac Commercial Lead POC, LAM Region (Latin America) , in the Point-of-Care Diagnostics Business (POC). The POC business develops and sustains systems for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments for point of care and laboratory medical testing.
This role is well-suited to anambitious professional looking for the next step in your career. As a Cardiac Commercial Lead POC, LAMRegion, reporting directly to the Global POC Cardiac Commercial Lead, in Boston MA, and working closely with the LAM, POC Sales Head, you will be heavily involved in setting the strategic direction for Siemens Healthineers best-in-class cardiac patient-side platform and implementing plans to achieve short-term and long-term business objectives for USA and Canada markets. These will include the pivotal responsibility for cardinal financial metrics, as well as, responsibility for broader POC cardiac operations. Your overarching goal will be to capture the majority market share in LAM for POC cardiac within 5 years from launch of our new platform.
· Lead and execute the Zone LAM POC cardiac portfolio vision for Siemens Healthineers POC Critical Care Franchise.
· Collaborate cross functionally, working with all key stakeholders in the global and zonal teams to build the business plan, marketing, and sales activities in line with the strategic Siemens Healthineers’ framework.
· Manage budget for most effective ROI by monitoring success of sales and marketing plan.
· Develop and implement strategies for the business that lead to sustainable growth and profitability including identifying and developing key opinion leaders/advocacy.
· Lead commercial strategy with the goal to maintain and grow existing business, as well as, prospect new sales opportunities in traditional and new market segments.
· Represent global marketing in planning and execution of activities that align to the business plan and support the LAM Sales team.
· Develop and maintain harmonious and effective working relationships while developing individual team members by providing and enabling growth opportunities.
· Identify and interpret business challenges/risks, course correct and recommend best practice to improve products, processes and procedures. Stay informed of industry trends and share insights effectively.
· Identify and appoint when and where business partners are most appropriate to achieve commercial imperative.
· Develop strong relationships with KOLs and other relevant stakeholders: physician, laboratorian, nurse, allied health professional, hospital administration, regional and national health authority representative.
· Strive for continuous improvement of the commercial function through the regular review of processes, policies, standard operating procedures, people resourcing, and inviting welcoming feedback, internally and externally.
· Attend and participate in relevant national and regional LAM tradeshows and conferences.
Experience andrequirements for success in this role:
· You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. The opportunity to be number one in the market excites and motivates you.
· High level EQ. Team spirit and excellence mind-set.
· Constantly demonstrate a values-based approach to work.
· Ability to maximize business opportunities and insights. Strong ability to innovate, collaborate and deliver results.
· Customer-centric, results oriented approach to work, be highly self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal skills.
· Multi-level and multi-department diagnostic sales and management experience.
· Clinical-oriented sales and business development professional. Entrepreneurial drive.
· Broader IVD experience an essential element of an ideal applicant, particularly with the laboratory/POC environment – hub-and-spoke appreciation and applying competitive advantage to tender success.
· POC ‘value selling’ confidence and execution essential, including ability to demonstrate and articulate workflow and economic advantages.
· Accomplished in confidently articulating technical and clinical elements of high-sensitive Troponin and BNP/NT-proBNP cardiac biomarkers: diagnosis, risk stratification, prognosis, and patient management. Exponent of ‘personalized medicine’ via biochemical biomarkers.
· Superior negotiation skills with exceptional business judgement.
· Problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate potential issues and suggest creative alternatives to overcome barriers.
· A strong detail orientation, especially when presenting to small or large audiences.
· A bias for action and personal accountability/ownership for meeting or exceeding KPIs.
· University degree in health sciences/MBA or other relevant post-graduation qualifications highly desirable and/or master’s degree in related field.
· Minimum of 15 years’ experience in IVD/POC senior commercial position.
· Strong financial, business development marketing and pronounced and evident sales acumen/history.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a high-level computer literacy.
· Experience in a large multinational healthcare organization, working across multiple healthcare channels. (inpatient, ED, EMS, Lab, C-suite, and outpatient) is highly desirable.
· Very strong direct or indirect people management/leadership experience; Proven ability to lead, develop, coach, and engage and inspire high performing, diverse teams.
· Experience with CRM and with Agile/SCRUM methods would be beneficial.
· Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs