Teradyne Product Manager for UltraFLEXplus in North Reading, Massachusetts
We are the global test and automation experts, powering next-generation technologies through advanced solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's leading-edge test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time. Our portfolio of industrial automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver new products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne (https://www.teradyne.com/) companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries, applications and the world.
Outbound Product Manager
Teradyne is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team! In the role you will be driving the growth and profitability of our latest flagship tester, which is the UltraFLEXplus. The device types that we will target are computer processors, artificial intelligent processors, mobile processors, power management, and many others. The role involves collaborating and working with multiple teams such as marketing, engineering, sales, and operations. Along with understanding multiple markets including but not limited to mobile, automotive, cloud, and memory. You will work alongside our customers who are small to large international semiconductor companies.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Define and drive the execution of the market segment mid-term plan.
• Identify market trends and emerging customers in US, Europe, Asia.
• Grow market share by prioritizing, targeting, and supporting strategic design-in activities, including competitive differentiation and resource trade-offs.
• Product management of the UltraFLEXplus product line, including product life cycle management, sales systems support, and forecasting to drive inventory decisions.
• Product pricing strategy for the market, as well as working with sales on account discounting, including pricing approval to ensure rationalized pricing across the customer base.
• Develop competitive differentiation through sales and marketing collateral and training of sales and field engineers.
• Develop strategic customer relationships in cooperation with sales.
• Synthesize market and business results and forecast to support Quarterly Business Reviews, investor relations, and the executive management team.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
• 3 years of marketing and/or sales experience, preferably in semiconductor industry.
• Technical background is preferred with strong analytical skills; demonstrated experience as engineering manager or team lead a strong advantage.
• BS, preferably in electrical engineering.
• MBA preferred, or equivalent managerial experience.
• This position requires a person with very strong leadership, analytical, synthesis and integration skills. This role will require an extensive amount of integrating and visibility across all functions of the business and at all levels.
• Travel of 20 – 30% to be expected.
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Teradyne Jobs