State Street Sr.Mobile Experience Designer in North Quincy, Massachusetts
*Senior Experience Designer,*Digital Experience Team
We are seeking a subject matter expert strong in native and responsive design for Android and iOS applications.
State Street has embraced design thinking and is focused on delivering exceptional user experiences to clients. With full executive support, the Digital Experience team is leading the charge to recreate the digital experience for all users across the full suite of products. We are putting the end user first in everything we do, and creating a team of passionate experience and interaction designers, strategists and product leads to set the standards and transform the way our clients experience our products.
If you love the fast-paced vitality of a start-up but want the backing of a fully established and funded organization, this could be the role for you. Come be a part of the culture transformation and enjoy the unique opportunity to work across the entire organization, consulting, defining and growing the design language. If leveraging human-centred design to transform products and interactions into elegant and intuitive experiences is exciting for you, we want to talk.
- Working closely with the Experience Design Director, you will lead your own projects. You will collaborate with your multi-disciplinary team, business stakeholders, as well as other designers within the organization, to consult, guide, and design the experience
- Working closely with other designers and experts, help define and refine the interactive experience to support product development and the evolution of the design system, with consideration given to end user, business objectives, and technical feasibility, to deliver consistent & delightful experiences across all State Street applications
- As you lead your own project, will you guide and support more junior designers to ensure timely delivery
- As an ambassador of the new design language and design thinking methodologies, you will champion and inspire team members across the organization to always think of the end user first and leverage best practices to craft the best experience
- You will be hands on in designing, consulting, and delivering solutions leveraging standard creative processes and tools
- You will draw insights from research and usability testing to deliver best-in-class experiences for our clients
- You will contribute and inspire to evolve the design language and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience, required
- 6+ years of related work experience
- Solid foundation in design principles, best practices, and a passion for designing meaningful digital experiences
- Ability to take direction and execute precisely, sometimes on a tight schedule, as well as iterate and expand upon direction, depending on the needs of the project
- Ability to work well with peers across multi-disciplinary teams, and give constructive direction to more junior designers
- A solid working knowledge of industry standard tools (Sketch, Adobe Suite, Axure or other prototyping tools, etc.)
- Ability to guide and direct design conversation whether with business stakeholders or other designers
- Ability to be detail-oriented, well organized, with excellent time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to comfortably present to peers and clients
Experience with creating/evolving design systems is a plus
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time