State Street Product Offering Consultant in North Quincy, Massachusetts
Product Offering Management provides leadership in the definition, alignment, and execution of a technology strategy in collaboration with the internal business, industry and non-industry partners, and clients to support integrated solutions and the end-state technology architecture and strategy. The mission will be achieved through investment optimization and rationalization in support of the strategy that differentiates our offering from competitors through delivery of a best in class end-to-end experience measured by high adoption rates and healthy returns on our investments
The Product Offering Consultant for Bank Loans and Derivatives is a strategic role, contributing in a meaningful way to the future of State Street. Collaborating with the Offering Lead and the rest of the Derivatives Offering team, the Offering Manager will help define and execute on our bank loan & derivatives strategy. This provides the Offering Manager an opportunity to significantly impact our client’s bank loan and derivative needs and internal user’s bank loan and derivative services offering across our technology platforms. The role often requires direct and effective communication with State Street executives, business leaders, technology teams, customers as well as in industry forums.
- Contribute to the bank loan & derivative offering strategy, design and development for cross-organizational strategic initiatives.
- Plan, structure, and execute diverse projects with engagement of clients, business stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Develop strategy and gain buy in to that strategy with business and technology counterparts.
- Help develop deployment and adoption strategies to support product launch, migration, and/or decommissioning.
- Align and collaborate with product demand management, governance, risk and compliance, and marketing initiatives.
- Develop business cases that drive the bank loan and derivatives strategies
- Monitor and understand global bank loan and derivatives regulations including clearly understanding and articulating impacts to State Street products and services as well as client impacts.
Key Candidate Qualifications
- Ability to strategize on the development of enterprise driven, value enhancing digital strategies to drive increased business effectiveness, improve technology utilization, and enhance positioning to address business and user needs
- Must be a skilled communicator up, across, down and outside of the organization as needed
- Capable of identifying impediments across work streams and work collaboratively with other functional areas to resolve
- Financial Services experience required
- Demonstrated prior experience and in depth knowledge of bank loans and derivative (Listed and OTC), operational processes and bank loan & derivative related industry & regulatory initiatives
- Ability to perform and interpret industry research
- Ability to interpret jurisdictional regulations and oversight body guidance and identify client and service impacts
- Ability to respond to industry, regulatory and oversight body consultation papers
- Experience developing roadmaps, including costs, timelines, and dependencies, to articulate enterprise vision and strategy
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability
- Experience developing business cases
- 8-10 yrs experience
Proficiency in excel is required. Proficiency in Visio is preferred.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time