State Street Digital Experience Offering Manager in North Quincy, Massachusetts
Global Offering Management provides leadership in the definition, alignment, and execution of a technology strategy in collaboration with the internal business, industry and non-industry partners, and clients to support integrated solutions and the end-state technology architecture and strategy. The mission will be achieved through investment optimization and rationalization in support of the strategy that differentiates our offering from competitors through delivery of a best in class end-to-end experience measured by high adoption rates, end-user research and healthy returns on our investments.
As a Digital Experience Offering Manager, a strategic role, you will drive in a meaningful way, the future of State Street. Through leadership as well as collaboration with the rest of the Digital Experience team, the Offering Manager will help define and execute on our digital experience strategy. This provides the Offering Manager an opportunity to significantly impact our client’s and internal user’s User Experience (UX) across our digital platforms. The role often requires direct and effective communication with State Street executives, business leaders, technology teams and customers.
State Street has embraced design thinking and is focused on delivering exceptional user experiences to clients. With full executive support, the Digital Experience team is leading the charge to recreate and uplift the digital experience for all users across the full suite of products. We are putting the end user first in everything we do, and creating a team of passionate experience and interaction designers, strategists and product leads to set the standards and transform the way our clients experience our products.
- Lead the offering strategy, user-experience, design and development for cross-organizational strategic digital initiatives.
- Plan, structure, and execute diverse projects with engagement of clients, business stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Effectively support the capture and translation of both qualitative and quantitative user research insights into actionable recommendations to enhance the user experience.
- Align and collaborate with product demand management, governance, risk and compliance, and marketing initiatives.
- Craft business cases that drive the digital experience strategy
- Work with delivery teams to ensure execution on timelines and in alignment with strategy
- As an ambassador of the new UX design language and design thinking methodologies, you will champion and inspire teams across the organization to always think of the end user first and leverage best practices to craft the best experiences
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Ability for travel as needed [minimal 10-15%]
- Degree in related field (engineering, design, marketing, finance or communication degrees)
- Ability to strategize on the development of enterprise driven, value enhancing digital strategies to drive increased business effectiveness, improve technology utilization, and enhance positioning to address business and user needs
- Must be a skilled communicator up, across, down and outside of the organization as needed
- Capable of identifying impediments across work streams and working collaboratively with other functional areas to resolve
- Ability to perform and interpret industry and product research
- Experience developing business cases and roadmaps, including costs, timelines, and dependencies, to articulate enterprise vision and strategy
- Experience working with consumer facing digital products including mobile, social, and web
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability
- Digital Experience Offering leads should be creatively analytical, meaning, they must be out of the box thinkerswho can also back up their ideas with hard research. They are team playersthat are comfortable collaborating with designers, developers, product teams and product end-users
State Street appreciates the value diversity (in all its forms) brings to our firm.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time