The Mentor Network Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management in North Andover, Massachusetts
Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management Primary Location: United States-MA-MANorth Andover Function: Finance The MENTOR Network
Fantastic opportunity for a senior finance leader, withdemonstrated experience in leading all facets of development,implementation, optimization, and delivery of high quality, cost effective RevenueCycle Management.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management role offers therare opportunity to bring an entrepreneurial vision to an established,successful Revenue Team. We seek a dynamic leader with demonstratedsuccesses in setting strategy and driving results for the entire RevenueCycle.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure operating effectiveness of the Revenue Cycle from point of service capture through cash collections. Focus on continual process improvement, automation opportunities and change management.
- Lead the deployment of corporate frameworks, policies, and procedures within the shared services function.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies, providing cross-departmental transactional, advisory, and value add services that will deliver cost, quality, consistency, and/or control benefits to The Network. Lead team in centralization of AR function.
- Liaise with business partners on the processes that each is held accountable for and the role and contribution that shared services performs in achieving target performance levels.
- Lead effort to streamline and consolidate upfront billing practices in a more standardized fashion.
- Build, motivate, and develop the entire Revenue team.
- Develop long-term strategies for continuous improvement programs and projects that ensure delivery of best-in-class shared services.
- Serve as liaison between the Financial Shared Services Center and the Executive Team, Operating Group leaders, business partners, payers and vendors.
- Ensure the team remains fully compliant with all regulatory/statutory requirements, including SOx 404 compliance.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, shared service providers, HR partners, and government regulators to ensure adequate benchmarking and implementation of best practices.
- In conjunction with business partners, continuously appraise services provided to ensure they meet Departmental and individual-specific requirements, and where appropriate, implement corrective action and respond to changes in business needs.
- Develop and enhance key financial metrics required to analyze the overall operating effectiveness of the shared services operations.