DuPont Midwest OEM Account Manager in Newton, Massachusetts
Midwest OEM Account Manager (Job Number: 212464W-01)
DuPont Water Solutions (DWS) has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an end-user and channel partner Key Account Manager role in North America. Ideally this position is located in the mid-West United States (Chicago IL, Edina MN or Midland MI), however virtual office location may be acceptable depending on the candidate. This OEM Manager role is responsible for building and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with strategic OEM partners in North America with a focus on maintaining and building a pipeline of new projects to support our North American Industrial Water Treatment sales plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute the regional strategy as determined by DuPont Water Solutions.
• Effectively negotiate and manage a robust pipeline of projects in Saleforce.
• Coordinate seminars, annual product training, product/innovation launches for all extended technologies with end users to support pull-through sales and to understand, define and deliver un-met needs.
• Manage customer pricing strategically and aligned with business objectives.
• Develop and implement Account Plans for all strategic accounts.
• Enter and track opportunities, call reports, account plans and communication using Salesforce.
• Successfully convert opportunities to sales growth ($).
• Deliver a high level of service to customers.
• Effectively resolve quality or service issues that arise.
• Effectively utilize available tools such as strategic entertainment and management interface to build customer relationships in line with account plans.
• Develop and execute a sales plan for the region.
• Develop and execute a growth strategy for implementation, coordinated with other functional groups such as TS&D, Marketing, Product Management and Regional Pricing Managers.
• Develop an in depth understanding of the customer market segments.
• Maintain a high degree of knowledge on DWS Innovation and technology.
• Develop forecasts on anticipated customer product consumption.
• Provide needed data to Integrated Business Planning (IBP) teams to efficiently manage the business.
• Work closely with sales related functions (Customer Service, Supply Chain, TS&D, Credit etc.) to build good teamwork, foster customer satisfaction and deliver business results.
• Be a resource to the business on Competitive Intelligence.
• Be knowledgeable on market trends. Provide Voice of Customer input on key Innovation programs.
• Create and work within budget guidelines for region.
• Responsible for continuous improvement in overall productivity and efficiency.
• Accomplish all assigned duties safely.
• Participate in regional sales meetings and programs.
• Participate in all key performance management activities - goal setting,
Employee Development Plans, performance reviews, etc.
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Business Administration or Marketing.
• A minimum of 6 years of industry experience, preferably in RO/IX/UF design.
• Technology understanding extended to application.
• Skills in (a) negotiation, (b) bias for actions, (c ) persuasive and influence, (e) interpersonal effectiveness, (f) adaptive for change and crisis management
• Domestic travel, 50% of the time, required.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Massachusetts-Newton
Organization: Safety & Construction
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
- DuPont Jobs