Bright Horizons Director, Product Marketing in Newton, Massachusetts
Come work with the very best in one of our corporate departments - IT, finance, sales, human resources, marketing, and more. As part of our home office team, you’ll support all facets of our business, connect with colleagues across the country, and grow as a professional through numerous training and development opportunities that help expand careers.
This role is responsible for defining, establishing, and communicating the go-to-market strategy, including managing the portfolio of services, of Bright Horizons’ family solutions services to internal and external audiences, under the guidance of Marketing and Growth leadership. An ideal candidate will bring proven experience creating go-to-market strategy and refining messaging in response to multiple inputs - including buyer needs, client feedback, product features, and market trends - to maximize recognition of, and interest in, Bright Horizons family solutions services.
As a key member of the B2B marketing team, the candidate will have an important voice in decisions related to family solutions branding and service-specific messaging, research and thought leadership initiatives. The role will also be responsible for researching, recommending, and contracting with vendors that provide brand awareness, market research, and sales enablement tools and services.
What you will do:
• Monitor market and competitive trends shaping the family solutions benefits market and respond with new messaging, research, and campaign materials that keep Bright Horizons top-of-mind with current and potential clients
Create and evolve personas for targeted buyers, and work with B2B marketing and sales to gain alignment.
• Establish Bright Horizons as a family care thought leader, and become an expert, through spearheading research reports, various forms of written and graphical content, webinars, and speaking engagements on family solutions-related topics
• Manage product marketers responsible for creating family solutions thought leadership, responding to RFIs and RFPs, and providing timely and customized support during the sales cycle
• Co-create and execute against annual and quarterly family solutions demand generation plans to ensure marketing’s contributions to new business growth goals
• Manage vendor relationships and collaborations with internal marketing services teams to deliver timely, on-brand, and impactful b2b programs
• Produce collateral and presentation materials that illustrate the connections between Bright Horizons family solutions services and a broad range of organizational concerns, industry dynamics, and buyer profiles
• Drive crisp and consistent family care messaging across the full spectrum of employer-facing media
• Lead the communication strategy and execution for product launches and enhancements, including serving as a public voice of product innovation
Leverage analytics to help determine go-to-market strategy involving segments, targeted accounts, and target buyers, and collaborate with the B2B marketing team and sales to help inform campaign strategy.
What you will bring to the role:
• 6+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the enterprise B2B space
• Bachelors degree in related field required, MBA, Masters degree preferred
• Experience developing product collateral and messaging that directly supports marketing campaigns
• Adept at managing tight timelines, competing priorities, and projects that span multiple departments
• Ability to cultivate strong relationships internally and externally, including with client and partner organizations
• Proven track record defining, staffing, and developing high-performing teams
• Fluent in b2b demand generation strategies, tactics, and success metrics
• Demonstrated success developing campaigns that measurably generate interest in a product or service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled public speaker with experience presenting to peers and external audiences in live and virtual settings
• Analytical thinker, capable of assessing how marketing efforts contribute to opportunity creation and organizational growth
• Proficient in marketing automation and CRM systems for campaign development and reporting
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and EEO – Spanish (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf) along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) (https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf) .
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Passion, Potential, and Possibilities
All three await you in a Bright Horizons ® career. Whether you work in one of our child care centers, a corporate office, or a family’s home, you’ll be part of a company named 20 times as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” (https://youtu.be/IkTDOR2cFHA) Join a team driven to make a difference, one child, one family, and one organization at a time. Come build a brighter future with us .