Bright Horizons Director, Content Marketing in Newton, Massachusetts
PASSION. POSSIBILITIES. PURPOSE.
All three await you in a Bright Horizons ® career. Join a team driven to make a difference, one child, one family, and one organization at a time.
This role is responsible for defining, communicating, and implementing the content strategy and content deliverables for Bright Horizons Family Solutions care services to buying audiences, under the guidance of Marketing and Growth leadership. An ideal candidate will bring proven experience creating content strategy and delivering the associated content, based on several content types, across digital marketing channels and for use by the client relations and client services organizations.
What you will do
• Working in conjunction with Marketing and Growth leadership, product marketing, revenue marketing, and client relations and client services, lead in defining content strategies and creating content to drive the growth of Bright Horizons Family Solutions by engaging targeted senior executive buyers in human resources, the C-suite, and corporate education and learning.
• Partner with product marketing and revenue marketing on defining personas and understanding marketing channels and the buyer journey to create content that engages buyers, leading to sales opportunities.
• Establish an authentic tone of voice suitable for Bright Horizons Family Solutions and its marketing to B2B executive buyers.
• Develop content calendars and strategies across a wide range of content, including webinars, newsletters, research, guides, white papers, briefs, client success stories, infographics, video, blog posts, Web,SEO/SEM, and digital advertising. Use data to continuously improve efforts.
-Ensure brand consistency across all content channels and have insight into the performance of content reach and effectiveness.
• Work with colleagues on creative team, freelancers, and agencies to develop content.
-Keep abreast of latest developments within the organization, as well as external activity that can be harnessed to inform our strategy for creating distinctly unique content.
• Work with the Marketing and Growth leadership team, and across the B2B marketing and client relations and services organizations, to create bold, authentic storytelling befitting Bright Horizons market and innovative leadership.
Decision Making, Influence, Impact
This role has an important voice in decisions related to Family Solutions branding and service-specific messaging, research and thought leadership initiatives. The role also is responsible for researching, recommending, and contracting with agencies that provide content creation services. The ideal candidate is experienced and comfortable in a decision making authority role.
What you bring to the role
Bachelor's Degree required
Marketing, English, Communications are preferred areas of study
Master's Degree/MBA preferred
10+ years of marketing and content creation experience required, preferably in the enterprise B2B space
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and EEO – Spanish (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf) along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) (https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf) .
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Passion, Potential, and Possibilities
All three await you in a Bright Horizons ® career. Whether you work in one of our child care centers, a corporate office, or a family’s home, you’ll be part of a company named 20 times as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” (https://youtu.be/IkTDOR2cFHA) Join a team driven to make a difference, one child, one family, and one organization at a time. Come build a brighter future with us .