Cyberark Senior RFP Specialist - 880622801_45421437308_17-5257 in Newton Center, Massachusetts
This job was posted by https://joblink.maine.gov : For more information, please see: https://joblink.maine.gov/jobs/899606 About CyberArk:
CyberArk, the global leader in Privileged Access Management and Identity Management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar - driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
About this role:
CyberArk seeks to hire a Senior Proposal and Bid Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating the proposal and responses lifecycle. You will be accountable for analyzing proposal requirements and ensuring 100% compliance and responsiveness. And you will be responsible for scheduling and running proposal meetings, and delivery of the completed proposal. In addition, complete Security Assessments that are part of the proposal process.
What you will do:
- Analyze client requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.) to understand technical requirements, schedule and other matters of the projects
- Organize and hold the proposal kick-off meeting and other periodic meetings
- Have subject matter expertise (SME) in Security software
- Collaborate with other SME partners on all matters relating to CyberArk software, sales, service, product, compliance, and legal agreements
- Write and edit proposal documents for Enterprise of Public Sector Clients
- Follow-up continuously on proposal processes to advance deals
- Contribute to the RFP database (Qvidian)
- Complete security assessments that are often part of RFx (RFI, RFQ, and RFP) projects
- Complete Shared Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaires
- Ability to work during non-traditional hours as required to meet deadlines
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience with RFP Bid Proposal work or Security Engineering
- Technical writing and editing experience
- Qvidian software experience or other bid management software preferred
- APMP certification preferred
- Knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture
- Security certification(s) such as CISSP or Security+ are preferred
- Previous experience with SIGs or other Security Assessments
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent experience preferred
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
The salary range for this position is \$55,000 - \$95,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee\'s performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits.