Cyberark Integrated Campaign Strategist - Privilege - 913069701_45421437308_10-5257 in Newton Center, Massachusetts
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/1983572 Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
CyberArk is seeking an Integrated Campaign Strategist, reporting to the Director of Solutions Marketing, to support our Privilege Access solutions. The Integrated Campaign Strategist is a critical role, designing and delivering effective campaigns to educate the market and drive demand for our solutions worldwide. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, applying a data driven mindset to developing and executing leading edge multichannel integrated global campaigns. This person is an excellent communicator with a passion for building consensus across a wide variety of organizational stakeholders, achieving alignment on goals and cohesive execution of the GTM plan.
The Integrated Campaign Strategist is a detail-oriented contributor, responsible for leading all aspects of the plan, including messaging and positioning, audience identification, content, campaigns, budget management, and measuring key results against objectives. They will work with leaders from across the marketing to define and create programs with impact.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative marketing professional with broad experience across a variety of marketing disciplines and channels, and an understanding of how to bring these channels together in a cohesive brand experience across marketing campaigns and programs.
What you will do:
The integrated Campaigns Strategist is a critical member of the go to market team, responsible for developing, leading, and executing integrated global campaigns.
- Own strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to reach a defined target audience
- Develop a deep understanding of the audience, including key personas, ideal customer profiles, and market drivers.
- Lead the content strategy in partnership with the corporate messaging and content marketing teams to develop thought leadership strategies, story arcs and agreed upon content deliverables to position CyberArk as an industry leader in Identity Security at every stage of the buyer\'s journey.
- Build integrated campaign architecture and channel mix designed to lead the target audience along a cohesive buyer\'s journey from awareness through adoption and expansion; selecting and executing tactics that will achieve target goals
- Develop nurture strategy and framework in collaboration with marketing automation team to ensure maximum lead conversion
- Manage digital footprint and strategy related to supporting campaign objectives in partnership with the web, social and digital media teams
- Manage and coordinate the campaign implementation process, aligning with key stakeholders across marketing functions on roles, responsibilities, key objectives, timelines, milestones, and deliverables
- Maintain internal collaboration site, keeping available campaign materials and kits up to date and readily available for global activation by various teams and stakeholders
- Support sales and SDR enablement to ensure highly successful outbound prospecting motions, and a consistent messaging framework across every prospect interaction with CyberArk.
- Partner with the channel marketing organization to deliver scalable repeatable programs to be executed through the channel to support shared business goals.
- Document processes, create templates, publish program briefs and execution instructions.
- Analyze and evaluate campaign performance, reporting out to key stakeholders regularly and optimizing performance based on real time metrics.
What you need to succeed:
Experience in B2B Enterprise Technology Marketing
6+ years of multichannel campaign strategy development and marketing execution experience
Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders across sales, marketing, and product teams.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple demands and programs executing concurrently
Exceptional communicator, comfortable navigating large teams, operating cross-functionally with stakeholders spanning senior leaders through early career contributors.
Deep understanding of campaign creation, tools and platforms used across both digital and traditional marketing tactics.
Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to work diplomatically while keeping targets and goals top of mind
Results driven, with the ability to analyze data to make inferences and recommendations for program modifications and optimization.
Strong project management skills, deeply detail oriented with the ability to