Cyberark AWS Global Marketing Manager - 911953001_45421437308_10-5257 in Newton Center, Massachusetts
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/1981464 Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
- Develop and drive the global marketing strategy resulting in new business growth via AWS Marketplace
- Ensure cohesive alignment of execution plans and details with go-to-market strategy and priorities
- Work closely with solutions and regional marketing to lead engagement in local AWS and CyberArk marketing activities
- Facilitate developing joint Better Together narrative to integrate into CyberArk campaigns and as a route-to-market opportunity for the CyberArk Partner Network
- Manage co-marketing participation in the AWS partner programs; measure impact of marketing investment
- Define lead follow up tactics for all marketing programs with CyberArk Sales Development team or through third-party agencies
- Collaborate with marketing peers to create joint collateral, promotional materials and social outreach strategies to build awareness and consideration for CyberArk solutions and integrations available on the AWS Marketplace
- Interact cross-functionally with marketing, legal, procurement, operations, and finance in support of executing marketing activities
What you need to succeed:
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required
- 8+ years of marketing experience, focused on strategic marketing planning, demand generation, digital / campaign marketing and events preferably in the information or cybersecurity space
- 5+ years of experience marketing with and through channel partners and/or with Marketplaces
- Demonstrated experience creating, managing and executing integrated campaigns with and through partners; working with external agencies a plus
- Strong communication and leadership skills to build consensus and project manage across multiple stakeholders
- Detailed budget management and reporting expertise, familiarity with Marketing Development Fund programs preferred
- Proficiency with CRM / PRM tools like Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics and terminology
- Willingness to travel, approx. 20%
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
The salary range for this position is \$90,000 - \$145,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee\'s performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits.