Cyberark Analyst Relations Manager - 908897201_45421437308_11-5257 in Newton Center, Massachusetts
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/10711194 Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
CyberArk is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to fill a new role to help expand its global industry analyst relations program. This is an exciting time for CyberArk at it strategically expands its business and drives successful execution of its Identity Security vision. CyberArk is consistently named a Leader in major privileged access management reports and is looking to expand visibility and leadership across other key focus areas. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Corporate Communications, this individual will be responsible for helping to expand the analyst relations program to align with key business priorities across the CyberArk Identity Security portfolio, including nurturing and initiating relationships with key analysts focused on privileged access management, access management and DevSecOps.
What you will do:
- Identify and build relationships with key industry analysts, and educate them regarding CyberArk business, technology, solutions and go-to-market capabilities, with the goal of driving positive coverage and analyst advocacy of CyberArk to their end-user clients, the media and investors.
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, serving as a key, centralized contact point and facilitator.
- Establish and manage processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts on CyberArk milestones and roadmap.
- Partner internally to identify analyst content assets for use in demand generation and thought leadership programs, and support marketing activities with analyst participation.
- Synthesize relevant analyst research and communicate emerging trends, perspectives and competitive positioning to key stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and manage analyst program activities such as briefings, inquiries, strategy sessions.
- Anticipate and drive participation in major analyst research; manage in-bound inquiries for research participation.
- Initiate analyst listening program that tracks and monitors analyst content and industry commentary, and help orchestrate engagement with internal subject matter experts where appropriate.
- Work closely with the public relations, competitive intelligence and customer programs teams to incorporate analyst perspectives into related initiatives.
- Maintain analyst relations database for program management and measurement.
- Analyst, measure and report program success and insights.
- Develop and institutionalize AR training, best practices and processes that improve the AR program.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of analyst relations experience, including participation in major industry evaluations such as the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave.
- Superb project management and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities, with minimal supervision.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and proactive with excellent time management skills.
- Sense of curiosity and affinity/aptitude for learning and understanding new technologies and related concepts.
- Strong communications background - exceptional listening, verbal and written skills a must.
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries and communicate business and technology insights.
- Demonstrated ability to work with global, cross-functional teams - including technical experts, product management, product marketing and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical to solve problems and drive effective analyst engagement.
- Must have experience working at an enterprise technology company, which could include market segments such as cybersecurity, infrastructure or core business applications.
- Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, business, social sciences or related areas.
- Experience using ARInsights or similar analyst relations tools a plus.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
The salary range for this position is \$60,000 -- \$130,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee\'s performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medica