Comcast Client Solutions Support Specialist in Needham, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials and packages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to address the priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Provides advanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materials that align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet the needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screen advertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available inventory.
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the sale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and programming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic client relationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on special projects/campaigns/initiatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study -
Years Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer