Robert Half International PPC Specialist/Paid Search in Milford, Massachusetts
In this role, you should be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM) and have proven success leading large scale paid media campaigns in a B2B environment. Your goal will be to dramatically scale revenue through paid acquisition and conversion rate optimization, and to ensure the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
• Lead the day-to-day strategy and execution of paid search campaigns, including partnership with agency on keyword development, bidding strategy, ad group and campaign setup, execution details, and overall goal achievement
• Drive the definition of a global paid media strategy, working closely with counterparts in other regions to adjust for local business goals, languages and search engines.
• Manage day-to-day paid media agency relationship and maintain and monitor keyword bids, account budget caps, impression share, quality score, CPC, and other important campaign metrics
• Create ad copy aligned with PPC and Display advertising best practices. Manage Display Network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
• Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels, and generate scorecards for senior leadership related to all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking
• Recommend and lead creation of landing page experiences in support of PPC. Continually test website experiences (calls-to-action, content and messaging) to create the best user experience and generate the most conversions
• Define a conversion rate optimization (CRO) plan to maximize visitor engagement and the conversion of visitors into sales
• Collaborate strategically with other internal teams and subject matter experts, namely Chemistry, Customer Engagement, Digital Marketing, SEO, Social and Digital Commerce teams to develop and execute fully integrated campaigns. Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
• Contribute to the definition of a tracking and attribution model to intelligently determine the source of traffic, leads and revenue
• Perform QA and approve campaigns for go-live
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
B2B eCommerce, Paid Media, Paid Search, Paid Advertising, PPC Campaigns, PPC - Pay Per Click, Landing Page Optimization, Multivariate Testing, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Ads
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs