Siemens Sr. Marketing Manager, IDN Segment and Atellica Automation in Massachusetts
Now’sour time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us
The Sr. Marketing Manager, IDN Segment and Atellica Automation role is a key downstream marketing role in the NAM region accountable for segment-based marketing activities across the core lab portfolio. In addition, this role owns the full commercialization of the SHS new-to-market Integrated Chemistry and Immunology Atellica Automation (Ci1900). He/ She drives the creation and execution of go-to-market segment-based strategies across the core lab product lines.
This Sr. Marketing Manager will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical affairs, and other cross-functional leads to ensure the Core Lab solutions drive impact in the IDN Segment. This role requires deep expertise in market and customer segmentation, value-based solutions creation and commercial execution expertise in the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
· Create and own strategic and tactical marketing plans across the Core Lab Portfolio specific to the IDN segment and coordinate the U.S. launch of our new-to-market Atellica Automation (Ci1900) including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout.
· In partnership with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales and Scientific & Clinical affairs create relevant customer engagement tools focused on the operational and clinical value of the SHS LD Core Lab Assay portfolio. 5b
· In collaboration with SHS Marketing communication teams create innovative digital solutions to support the segment-based value offers and drive the desired target audience buying behaviors
· Work closely with all core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies.
· Develop and deliver expert-level customer presentations on the clinical advantages of the Siemens Healthineers Core Lab portfolio.
· Accountable for achieving North America overall revenue, profit, and placement goals with focus on growing revenue in the IDN segment and for our new-to-market Atellica Automation (Ci1900)
· Build long term relationships with key departments within customer accounts.
· Collaborate with Global Marketing on assay portfolio development and rationalization, new product launches, product health, and product end of life strategies.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining scorecard metrics on all current and future promotional programs coordinating with sales operations, finance and others as needed.
· Defines product market size, target market, customer personas, and customer requirements necessary to meet market demand and adoption.
· Responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing.
· Position is based out of the Tarrytown office with ability to travel 25% when needed.
RequiredKnowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
Minimum BA/BS degree withemphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution excellence; MBA or MSpreferred
5+ years of relevant marketing experiencein the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology
Results oriented; ability todesign scalable solutions to address business questions and/or challenges;self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality workprojects on time; attentive to detail
Ability to work across businesslines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achievebusiness results
Strong customer-facing skills from needsidentification to delivering executive business case presentation.
Ability to lead and effectively collaborateacross multiple marketing and sales organizations
Strong analytical skills, withproven track record of creativity in problem solving and customer needsresolution
Proficient customer facing skillsat a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactfulexecutive presentations.
Process oriented to seek detailsand data to quantify impact of continuous improvement for customeroperational performance
Expert knowledge of the Core Labsegment and IDNs, its challenges & solutions
Experience in a matrixorganization and the ability to influence beyond lines of direct control
Experience in leadingmulti-cultural teams and building relationships
Ability to travel(25%)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Ifyou want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit ourcareer site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about (http://about:blank) .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs