McGraw Hill Education Regional Account Manager - Digital (New England) in Massachusetts
Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Sales team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We’re looking for a Regional Account Manager to support the New England market.
How can you make an impact?
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for the sale of online institutional digital products to large accounts, meeting sales targets for accounts set by sales management, increasing market share of accounts, managing overall account relationship, adhering to T&E budgets and partnering with other Sales Managers and McGraw Hill Professional groups to drive sales.
What you will be doing:
· Call on accounts weekly/monthly regarding new and existing product in an effort to maximize sales and increase market share of accounts.
· Regular follow-up with sales management which should include, reporting on sales goals, efficiencies and overall performance, through weekly and monthly sales call reports.
· Set annual and monthly forecasts and prospect large accounts.
· Ability to present complex information to large groups of decision makers.
· Work with existing customers to ensure renewal and up selling.
- Call on C-Level decision makers at Hospitals and use CRM to accurately forecast future sales.
We’re looking for someone with:
· Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
· Minimum six years related sales experience within digital publishing industry.
· Demonstrated success in managing and growing account business.
· Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills are needed to correspond with established accounts.
· Superior business development and client service skills, including excellent negotiation, problem resolution, and conflict management skills are required to build and maintain prospect and client relationships.
· Creative ability to tailor recommendations based on client need and customize product to fit client need.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.