Cardinal Health Manager, Data & Analytics in Massachusetts
WaveMark is a scalable, enterprise-level, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that integrates with clinical and financial systems for healthcare customers. Through a strong portfolio of tools, WaveMark provides healthcare customers with supply chain visibility and control using proprietary software technology, along with a portfolio of advanced data capture solutions to manage all supplies from low-cost commodity supplies to high cost devices, implants and tissue. This allows us to streamline workflows, deliver actionable insights, and provide services to manage change and enable the delivery of cost-effective care within the healthcare environment.
WaveMark has a wealth of data and analytics solutions that are uncovering novel insights as we work to transform the healthcare supply chain. The Manager, Data & Analytics manages, grows, and develops relationships with supply chain, clinical, and business intelligence leaders at healthcare systems through the use of WaveMark’s data assets and technology applications.
Success in this role requires: (a) the ability to engage and educate clients and prospects about the analytics tools and capabilities of WaveMark; (b) creativity to identify and frame specific, even novel, responses to the client's data and analytic requests; (c) comfort leading cross-functional projects inside a matrix and geographically dispersed organization; and (d) collaboration with account management and sales professionals and other WaveMark colleagues who may be pursuing or serving the same healthcare organizations.
A candidate on this team will perform a variety of client analyses in response to specific business questions. This person then communicates those findings, including methodology and outcomes back to key business leaders of our clients. The consultative nature of the position means there is potential for a high frequency of client facing activities and meetings. This may include on-site or teleconferenced presentations as an individual or team, and written documents for assigned clients and in support of other clients.
What Technical Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health
Technical Marketing is responsible for creating a technical product or solution, developing, designing, owning the driving the technical marketing strategy to successfully build new, and grow current, products and solutions in the market.
- Defines, designs, and develops technicalproduct(s)/service(s)that are aligned with customer needs and market demands.
- Generates technical documentation, including detailed use cases, FAQs, demos, user guides, business requirements, and marketing requirements.
- Designs and implements operational model to support product/service launch, maintenance, release, life-cycle.
- Articulates product/service strengths and technical positioning to customers, sales and marketing teams through the development of compelling product demonstrations, online seminars, and examples.
- Leads technical requirements definition which includes bringing technical feedback from partners and customers back to the cross functional teams.
- Tracks and analyzes competitive activities and market developments to guide development efforts.
- Serves as a technical expert and consultative resource for customers, marketing, sales and suppliers.
- Support and develop client relationships: listen, understand, and articulate client needs
- Expect 25% pre-sales account support, 50% strategic, consultative support for data and analytic tools and 25% commercial and strategic growth initiative analytics support
- Support commercial and strategic growth initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data and analytics to support data, business intelligence applications, and commercial analytics solutions
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Partner with internal team members on cross functional client engagements
- Predict emerging client analytics needs and participate in the development of innovative solutions to meet those needs
- Support sales, operations, and leadership team data & analytic reporting needs
- Interact with other departments, such as sales, account management and operations, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects and use of applications and data
- Work closely with Product Management and other entities within the WaveMark family to support product improvements and new product offerings
- Support data & analytics internal and external education initiatives
- Provide thought leadership on new ideas and interface with clients to obtain feedback
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of analytics experience preferred(or graduate degree with at least 3 years)
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- 3+ years of experience supporting client engagements or large projects for internal/external customers, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in Data Visualization with tools such as Looker, Tableau or Qlik
- Knowledge of SQL, data mining and Python
- Experience in data-driven predictive model development
- Experience working across clients and supporting other team members in fulfillment of data and advanced analytics responsibilities
- Travel required – up to 20%
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, integrate and deliver informatics and business intelligence projects
- Understanding issues related to data analysis in healthcare industry
- Strong planning, coordination, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to derive insight and infer business implications from data
- Ability to interface with customers and other stakeholders in supporting role
- Ability to complete project, with demonstrated commitment and ability to meeting deliverables
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and self-manage
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs