MARKETSOURCE Honda Zone Recall Specialist in Massachusetts
Honda Zone Recall Specialist
Zone Recall Specialist (CCS)
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales \u0026amp; marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Zone Recall Specialist will be responsible for effectively managing a territory to ensure that critical Alpha recalls are completed on Honda/Acura vehicles in their assigned geography.
• Conduct field canvassing, “door knocks” at identified addresses with Dealerships and independently to facilitate repairs, or close cases with required documentation.
• Create action plans for Honda/Acura Dealerships to increase recall completion rates
• Utilize MarketSource Salesforce.com dashboard to review air bag case closures.
• Complete, upload and record all information to specific requirements in Salesforce.com.
• Conduct presentations at Honda Regional meetings.
• Identify, contact and present at community outreach and canvassing events to increase awareness of the recall and affected vehicles.
• Partner with Dealership(s) outreach activities,
• Communicate and resolve dealership/customer issues, apply for “goodwill” decisions (customer compensation) to close additional cases
• Continuously monitor and report on the effectiveness of community outreach plans; adjust as necessary
• Serve as the liaison between the customer and Honda’s Customer and Campaign Support Center, identifying and referring customers who require additional follow-up
• Partner with District Parts and Service Manager to communicate dealer relation or goodwill issues
• Subject matter expert on Honda/Acura Recall information
• Utilize mapping and route optimization tools to effectively maximize productivity.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferably in business administration or related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in automotive parts and service, wholesale \u0026amp; retail
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Demonstrated relationship building and influencing skills.
• Excellent presentation, communication and skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing channels and internet and social media research.
• Ability to work in the field independently without supervision.
• Ability to analyze and utilize key information to create territory action plans to achieve business objectives.
• Ability to make independent decisions in the field positively impacting business objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to conduct presentations to both small and large groups of people, to a diverse audience including, Dealership personnel, customers, and community leaders.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, weekends and evenings.
• Bilingual desired.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items.
• Performs additional job duties as assigned.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently.
Sales and Related