Cardinal Health Director, New Business Development & Sales - Sonexus in Massachusetts
Sonexus Health empowers pharmaceutical manufacturers by integrating innovative distribution models with patient access and adherence programs and reimbursement services. Patients start therapy faster and stay compliant longer, while manufacturers own their provider relationships and gain actionable, real-time visibility into how, when and why their products are used.
This Director is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing pharmaceutical manufacturing clients. In addition, this leader will add value by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives.
This position will focus on new business development within an assigned territory of the US and market verticals: Sonexus Access and Patient Support, Clinical Services and Reimbursement Services.
- Independently develops a sales pipeline to support business goals
- Prospects without leads
- Follows up on leads and coverts to signed business contracts
- Leverages internal key thought leaders to create and close business opportunities
- Converses with prospective pharma decision makers on their business requirements
- Works with Sonexus colleagues in existing accounts to identify opportunities
- Works with other Cardinal business units to create solutions or value propositions with Pharma organizations
- Manages the creation and execution of Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work with the assistance of Legal, Operations, Finance and IT
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects
- Responsible for creating and coordinating client pitch presentations
- Oversees, manages, and develops responses to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Organizes, directs, and makes physical arrangements for presentations
- Attends trade shows and conferences as appropriate
- Contributes to the development of department strategy
- Works on or may lead highly complex projects of large scope
- Consults with management to determine project objectives with long-term implications
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years business development/sales experience
- Experience working for a top-tier pharmaceutical manufacturer, healthcare services company, or patient access HUB provider preferred
- Developed relationships with high level, decision-maker relationships in the pharma industry with a track record of working with emerging, innovative products and solutions
- Strong executive presence, exceptional leadership skills and superior organization skills
- High energy performer with an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to sell into this industry and who operates as part of the team and whose enthusiasm inspires and motives teams, peers, and customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change, and work well under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills and excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to establish credibility and to be an influencer with pharmaceutical customers as well as with business partners and KOLs
- Ability to travel up to 40% within assigned territory
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs