Seniorlink/Caregiver Homes Director, Community Partnerships in Massachusetts
The Director, Community Partnerships(DCP) is an experienced sales leader; will develop and execute a strategic growth plan for assigned geographic area. The DCP reports to the VP of Sales and will work closely with senior operations managers, including the Sales and Clinical Operations partners to drive multi state growth census within CT, RI, & MA. This position will also work with the corporate marketing department to develop and execute on a marketing plan to increase program awareness and referrals. The DCP will have oversight and management responsibility for Community Liaisons, and Account Managers focused on building and executing a community relations plan in key markets.
• Collaborate with sales leadership, sales and clinical opersations partners to develop, implement and execute on quarterly strategic plans to meet/exceed qualified case, active case and revenue projections/goals in assigned geographic area.
• Prospect, identify, qualify, quantify and prioritize all potential referral sources in the assigned geographic area (including MCOs, PACEs, SCOs, AAAs, ASAPs, hospitals, health centers, physicians, clinics, etc.).
• Develop, foster and manage strong relationships with all current and prospective referral sources in the assigned geographic area.
• Manage and monitor the planning and participation in conferences, fairs and other events in accordance with branch plans/resources
• Develop thoughtful and strategic approaches to reach families in culturally diverse communities.
• Proactively communicates and manages sales/marketing staff activity.
• Identify, monitor and evaluate trends, leading to developing strategic and corrective plans of action to achieve targeted goals/results.
• Ensure that sales/marketing practices/standards and customer relations management tools are applied consistently.
• Build a winning team - Recruit, hire and retain committed sales professionals. Train, develop, coach, and mentor staff.
• Recognize and reward team and individual accomplishments.
• Keep abreast of industry and community trends and changes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business and/or health care. Master’s degree preferred.
7+ years of related healthcare sales, sales management, managed care contracting, marketing, and/or community outreach experience.
Knowledge of state professional associations and networking groups.
Demonstrated leadership ability in developing and fostering a performance-driven, accountability-focused sales and marketing culture.
Experience successfully developing and executing on broad strategic and marketing plans and driving accountability through sales/marketing and operations teams.
Expectation of up to 80% of time spent in the field selling/marketing/managing.
Willingness/ability to do overnights as required.
Effectively utilizes computer and hand-held devices and systems including internet applications, CRMs and Microsoft Office.
Seniorlink is a tech-enabled care management company dedicated to supporting family caregivers who help to keep care at home. Seniorlink combines Vela, the company’s proprietary care collaboration app, with evidence-based clinical protocols and the human touch of dedicated care teams that work in partnership with family caregivers. Seniorlink's care management solutions lead to improved outcomes, cost savings and improved consumer engagement and satisfaction for health plans and providers.
For more information, please visit www.Seniorlink.com.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
*Seniorlink supports families with diverse backgrounds and as an equal opportunity employer, we seek employees who reflect the diverse population we serve. Seniorlink complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Seniorlink strives to create experiences that are accessible and welcoming to everyone, including making www.seniorlink.com and the careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the company’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, inquire about a specific accessibility need or the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance completing an application process, please contact People & Culture at 866-797-2333.
External Company Name: Seniorlink, Inc.