Lockheed Martin Bus Devel Analyst Sr Manager in Marion, Massachusetts
Description: Focused on business development for domestic/international submersibles, torpedoes, submarine antenna systems, and expendable sensors. Partners with other functions and program execution team to support enterprise commitments. Evaluates and reviews market data, pipeline development and NBAE management; supports competitive analysis; business development processes including Long Range Plan and reporting. Grow new skills including Capture planning/leadership including managing the New Business process from opportunity identification through proposal submission; grow customer intimacy through direct interaction; strategic planning and resource management; industry partnership development
As the leader of the torpedoes and target sub-market segment this individual will interface with customers across the Navy and DoD community including Navy labs such as NUWC supporting market strategy, growing the pipeline and capturing new business. This individual will focus on securing our core programs while expanding into white space areas with strong mission offerings. Strong capture leadership and experience required.
• Measures of effectiveness of the individual in this position will include:
o Ability to locate, shape and win new business opportunities
o Ability to establish market focused growth strategies
o Developing and growing the new business pipeline
o Capturing profitable and strategic new business
o Building strong internal and external teams
o Ability to penetrate new markets
• Extensive experience with US Navy, Navy labs and doing International business
• Strong capture management experience with demonstrated ability to develop and execute win strategies
• Track record of significant successful business development within industry base
• Experience in the management of multiple levels of constituents
• An aptitude for strategic planning, financial analysis, capture management and teaming
• Diplomatic, persuasive and articulate communication style to establish and maintain rapport with internal and external senior executives
• Knowledge and experience in the federal acquisition process--to include knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Proactive, superior attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills
• Business acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills, reliability and sound judgment
• Passion for personal accountability, achievement, learning and continual improvement
• Ability to articulate complex issues into succinct, cohesive summaries and presentations
• Commensurate supervisor, trainer, and mentor ability
• Ability to work flexible hours and travel
• Proclivity towards teaming and collaboration--must be a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have a current Secret clearance to be considered.
- Strong learning bias. Ability to adapt to new teams and processes.
-Strong ability to grow customer intimacy in market space
- Ability to horizontally integrate with different organizations
- Ability to interact confidently with executives
- Ability to meet schedules and budgets
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.