Cardinal Health Sr. Specialist, Product and Solutions Marketing in Mansfield, Massachusetts
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: all individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask, and follow all posted guidelines.
What Product or Services Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health:
Product or Services Marketing is responsible for defining the product/service and market strategy and life cycle management including customer need identification, market research, product or service offering, pricing, positioning, promotion, branding an
- Exhibits an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business. Accountable for gaining and driving cross functional support from all stakeholders
- Identifies and remains current on market trends. Determines product/service lifecycle implications and makes recommendations to maintain market competitiveness and to achieve sustainable economic success.
- Understands methods available to execute primary research (VOC) that are necessary to drive portfolio/ product decisions. Can identify market opportunities through VOC/secondary research and takes action by implementing and managing solutions that meet cu
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts necessary for building a business & marketing plan
- this includes identifying the appropriate channels to market. Has the ability to understand market trends and competitive positioning an
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and logical decision making in the general business environment. Understands and can demonstrate sound thought processes as it relates to pricing, deal structure and assessing financial implications.
- Works effectively across cross functional groups including but not limited to IT, communications, operations, and sales.
- Become a product expert for all elements of the portfolio used in acute and non-acute markets
- Support team members with tactical needs to manage the day-to-day business
- Serve as the primary point of contact for sales support to help the business achieve annual revenue goals
- Understand end customer clinical practice & patient needs as well as US market trends
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen and logical decision making in the general business environment
- Develop strong relationships to collaborate cross functionally including but not limited to Sales, Global Product Management, Finance, Customer Engagement, Medical/Clinical Affairs, Strategic Pricing, Legal & R&D
- Execute pricing strategies, promotional tactics, and strategies to achieve business objectives and optimize profitability
- Support critical revenue driving projects and effectively communicate project progress
- Deliver regional forecasting to inform demand planning
- Support and launch commercial tactics such as collateral development and content management
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Product marketing or product management experience highly preferred
- Experience in healthcare vertical is nice to have, not required
- A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:-2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine-1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs