Cardinal Health Product Manager Nutritional Delivery in Mansfield, Massachusetts
The Product Manager is a key contributor to the Cardinal Health business category. This individual will be responsible for designing and implementing commercial marketing projects and tactical plans for the Nutritional Delivery business . This will include, but is not limited to product management of Access and GI product categories, providing the support necessary to ensure successful execution of commercial goals and working closely with internal stakeholders to support day to day operational needs. The ideal candidate will work alongside our Nutrional Delivery team in either Dublin, OH or our Mansfield, MA office.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of US downstream marketing projects to drive revenue and profit growth
- Support the day to day requests from field sales and operations for the Access and GI product categories by learning processes and systems for product pricing, positioning, promotion approval and inventory management.
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen and logical decision making in the general businessenvironment. Understandsand can demonstrate sound thought processes as it relates to pricing, deal structure and assessing financial implications.
- Prepare and deliver field sales training and marketing presentations
- Manage forecast, inventory and backorder process notification to field sales
- Contribute to the development of annual and 5-year plans by forecasting future needs, utilizing previous year's budget, current objectives and budget guidelines that clearly outline franchise objectives, strategies, tactic and activities
- Assist in the development and execution of specific projects and tactical plans to support pricing and product positioning strategies to optimize revenue, market share and profitability
- Provide category and market insights through a strong working knowledge of assigned product categories, market trends, competitive behavior, channels to market and customer economics
- Learn the clinical environment influencing the business, including the clinical procedure, key decision makers, business barriers and motivations
- Determine product/service lifecycle implications and makes recommendations to maintain market competitiveness and to achieve sustainable economic success
- Develop and gain support from internal stakeholders in sales, global marketing, supply chain, R&D, regulatory, finance and other cross-functional departments and external customers and KOLs
- Bachelor Degreefrom an accredited university in Marketing, Business Management, Healthcare Administration or Economics strongly preferred.
- Clinical experience as a Nurse or Dietitian strongly preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in Sales and/or Marketing within the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred.
- Ability to travel 20-25%, including some weekends.
- Proficiency in common computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proven knowledge, skill, and ability to create, write, and analyze business, marketing, product plans.
- Candidate may work out of office in Dublin, OH or Mansfield, MA
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects to achieve annual revenue and profit targets
- Build positive relationships and work closely with sales, global marketing, supply chain, R&D, regulatory, finance and other cross-functional departments
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.