General Electric Global Strategic Account Manager in Lynn, Massachusetts
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Proactively develop & implement One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Strategic Accounts at the zone level, such as hospitals (large or individual) or hospital groups, government bodies or Group purchasing organizations, thereby creating growth for GE Healthcare
• Achieve sales/orders targets for GEHC sales in assigned one GEHC accounts/territory while being within the budget allocated.
• Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory.
• Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned territories/accounts.
• Coordinate indirect deals for multimodality projects and aim at maximizing share of direct deals within his territory/accounts.
• In Cooperation with Modalities and Marketing drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and targeting in HCS, and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment. Analyze market trends, competition and accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services. Provides on-going feedback to management, modalities, services and marketing.
• Leverage Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service and other Company resources to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on strategic accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Develop & implement GTM plans with Zone cross functional teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow the share of wallet in assigned accounts (GE’s share of customer investments in Capital and Operational expenditures).
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management, drive customer R-NPS on their accounts.
• Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
• Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
• Pro-actively monitor and escalate service issues to drive customer NPS.
• Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management. Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
• Geographic scope: Zone (could be a territory within Zone)
• Education to Bachelor Degree level, MBA an advantage. Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Masters Degree
Locations: United States; Massachusetts
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.